Grphyx1's Get-up - 01.25.19 updates on page 35

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Grphyx1's Get-up - 10.16.16 updates start on pg 34

ANDY!!!! thanks for looking in. I think I'll do a cabinet by cabinet posting. Stuff's in transition in the ole collection room. thanks for the kind words buddy.

Fantastic updates Dave! Would love to see an updated view of your whole set up buddy ;)

Re: Grphyx1's Get-up - 10.16.16 updates start on pg 34

ANDY!!!! thanks for looking in. I think I'll do a cabinet by cabinet posting. Stuff's in transition in the ole collection room. thanks for the kind words buddy.

Hey, anytime buddy! Really cant wait to see those cabinet set ups close up! :)

Re: Grphyx1's Get-up - 10.31.14 updates start on pg 31

IMG_1594_zpseuwd88lr.jpg
[/URL]

Lovely! I really like this piece. Where is she from? I don't recognize this statue/character.

Awesome additions to your collection!

I haven't visited this section of the forums in a long time. That reminds me, I need to update my "Show Your Shelves" thread. I've cut down on the amount of goodies I pick up since my last update, but do have several new additions I need to take photos of and share in my collections thread.

Re: Grphyx1's Get-up - 10.31.14 updates start on pg 31

Thanks VoidDweller. she is quite the standout piece. Hopefully I won't strip the paint off her legs since I keep rubbing them. I love her. I PM'd you.

Yes you do need an update. I think I did the last one two years after the one before that. HA! Thanks for looking in mister.

Lovely! I really like this piece. Where is she from? I don't recognize this statue/character.

Awesome additions to your collection!

I haven't visited this section of the forums in a long time. That reminds me, I need to update my "Show Your Shelves" thread. I've cut down on the amount of goodies I pick up since my last update, but do have several new additions I need to take photos of and share in my collections thread.

Re: Grphyx1's Get-up

I guess a lot of the old heads got super busy and haven't been doing regular updates (except Andy:))
The room has certainly changed over the years and thank goodness we have a lot of storage space for the boxes. But the room is almost maxed out at this point.

DCCn7xP.jpg

6Gq87ik.jpg

08xx4Gw.jpg

m6pcpz9.jpg

Had to downsize some random figures and make room
SiIfvv5.jpg

BUB6xHJ.jpg

One of my favorite new pieces
7vgrqKw.jpg

ISvbvTX.jpg

VcYgD6V.jpg

KtZkDmw.jpg

DJwj9bH.jpg

ISvbvTX.jpg

Tinted the windows in the basement and the shelf space is welcome. It was a window well so it wasn't too much direct light anyway.
SXp0JwK.jpg

tn2ZysG.jpg

xOx8ceH.jpg

hEhTH3Y.jpg

pSbJmHl.jpg

vCP0qha.jpg

Ym9kWhL.jpg

RANqSZx.jpg

bArUVOl.jpg

9GVBM0Q.jpg

2tsyZks.jpg

EXPiWAL.jpg

x5Pc0zf.jpg

5MSNKm7.jpg

Pics are just all over the place but those were the ones that I had on a hosting site.

Well done. You're gonna need a bigger basement, or house. Start digging to expand the basement, or looking for a new place. I don't post much anymore. If you're on Facebook you can see my collection there.

https://www.facebook.com/RichardJ.Kisielka
I am on FB and will definitely check it out Richard. I'm on the tail end of my statue purchase so no bigger basement. I do see the possibility of some better shelving under my Sucker Punch ladies though. Always good to hear from ya Oneye!!!

"WOW" that was fun to view.Very Cool.. your Home Museum is so Boss.Excellent collection and nicely displayed.Love it.
Thanks Marvinmyles. Like any collector it started out with the nostaglia and built on there. I didn't get around to posting the 800+ Funko Pops. It's an addiction. Thanks for looking in.

Back