Statue Groot Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got message they are shipping in feb

PO'd: SSC Avengers assemble: Thor, Hulk, and Wasp/SSC Spider-Gwen/SSC Silk/SSC Baby Groot/SSC Thanos/SSC Wolverine/XM-Studios Hulkbuster/XM-Studios Spider-Man/XM-Studios Electro/RCB Future Foundation Spider-Man/IBD Onslaught/IBD Sentry/IBD Agent Venom/IBD Hyperion

This piece is very cool and can’t wait to see some awesome in hand pics :)

This piece is very cool and can’t wait to see some awesome in hand pics :)

Really looking forward to seeing some in hand pics of this as well. I got the Hot Toys 1:1 Groot to hold me over until this guy is released but really have been waiting more for this piece.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think I asked before, but does anymore have the Cinemaquette one?

Care to share thoughts?

I will say as I ponder on this one more that the price is nice.

Yeah, sorry. The ECC one.

Well I do have the ECC one, but from what I remember it's retail price was significantly more than this one.

It's a great little piece, if not a little expensive, but then again it is a ECC piece.

But I have since preordered 2x Hot Toys 1:1 and this one as well. Should be enough Groots for now.

Yeah, I'd say so. :lol

I'm curious between the three which one you prefer in hand. I get that it's technically two different Groot 'subjects/ages/phases/whatever' and difficult to compare, but still.

Yeah, I'd say so. :lol

I'm curious between the three which one you prefer in hand. I get that it's technically two different Groot 'subjects/ages/phases/whatever' and difficult to compare, but still.

I'm thinking the Hot Toys one is going to be the most interesting, especially with the ravaged outfit on. And with it on it'll hide most of those joints, which aren't all that apparent to begin with.

Just going to leave the Hot Toys in different poses around the house, but the statues will probably be stuck in the Besta.

I'm thinking the Hot Toys one is going to be the most interesting, especially with the ravaged outfit on. And with it on it'll hide most of those joints, which aren't all that apparent to begin with.

Just going to leave the Hot Toys in different poses around the house, but the statues will probably be stuck in the Besta.

Nice. Looking forward to seeing the crew all together in a maybe a photo or two. Be sure to post!

Your Baby Groot Maquette will be arriving into our warehouse in approximately 14 days. Your card will be charged for your order on Wednesday, January 24, 2018.
Please review your order information and make any changes through your online account prior to Tuesday, January 23.

Yup. This little guy snuck up on us fast. I have a pile of orders coming in over the next month. I will be taking a big break in collecting after this but am looking forward to Baby Groot.

Man, is it just me or are A LOT of pieces shipping this month and next? I'm actually surprised. It didn't seem like early 2018 would be a chaotic time for collector's, but I've gotten hit with three 'arrival' notices already.

Finally got my email:-

"Your Baby Groot Maquette will be arriving into our warehouse in approximately 7 days. Your card will be charged for your order on Friday, January 19, 2018.

Please review your order information and make any changes through your online account prior to Thursday, January 18."

Finally got my email:-

"Your Baby Groot Maquette will be arriving into our warehouse in approximately 7 days. Your card will be charged for your order on Friday, January 19, 2018.

Please review your order information and make any changes through your online account prior to Thursday, January 18."

It's like you've become a parent! :lol I started laughing when I read the quote.

Congrats! Post some pics when Baby Groot arrives. :rock

Well I've just received my final processing email. And as expected they're now charging us in our local currencies. But as others have noted, the translation rate that they're using seems to include an additional charge of some sort. Looking at my below email, the translation rate is 0.78, but it should be closer to 0.80

Has anyone found out why the charge? As some of us use payment methods which don't charge us for any FOREX payments.

And of course any custom duties would now be charged on the higher amount!

"Please review your shipping information and make any changes through your online account by Thursday, January 18.
PAYMENT INFO

DATE TYPE AMOUNT DUE
XX/XX/2018
VISA XXXX (XX/2021)

179.92 USD
231.33 AUD"

Well I've just received my final processing email. And as expected they're now charging us in our local currencies. But as others have noted, the translation rate that they're using seems to include an additional charge of some sort. Looking at my below email, the translation rate is 0.78, but it should be closer to 0.80

Has anyone found out why the charge? As some of us use payment methods which don't charge us for any FOREX payments.

And of course any custom duties would now be charged on the higher amount!

"Please review your shipping information and make any changes through your online account by Thursday, January 18.
PAYMENT INFO

DATE TYPE AMOUNT DUE
XX/XX/2018
VISA XXXX (XX/2021)

179.92 USD
231.33 AUD"

I'm assuming you haven't reached out to Sideshow yet? Obviously, I'm in the states, so I won't be a big help, but I haven't heard about that yet.

I'm send them a message on their site tomorrow via chat - they should be able to answer you pretty quick.

Has anyone's shipped yet?

Mine has been 'processing' for a couple of days now.

And it didn't help matters that my credit card was incorrectly denied, further delaying my order.......probably has to do with their new payment systems regarding international currencies etc.

This statue is really great looking. I was on the fence at first but after some reward points kick in I'm going to pull the trigger. This little guy is going to go on my coffee table.

Back