grond33's Gandalf Shelf

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOW....your gandalf shelf is what I wish mine looked like. You going to add the GG Animated GTG? he would look good on that shelf

gandalf.png

I have the maquette and the GG bust but I don't have room for them on the shelf right now. I am pushing the limits of the shelf as is. I need to expand to a second shelf to make room for the PF and 12" if they ever get around to releasing it.

It's beautiful! Now Sideshow needs to hurry with the PF Gandalf the White and give us a 12" GtG, that way you can have all kinds of formats and mixed media in that collection. Magnificent!

GROND GROND GROND!
Love your setup, but I wouldn't destroy this perfect Weta-Gandalf display with 12" figures and the clothed abnomation of a statue called Gandalf. GG minibusts could work, but not the animated maquettes IMO.

A very classy display :rock I think it looks a little bit too busy with the LSB, but if you are expanding to a second Gandalf shelf, maybe the LSB could be the centerpiece of that shelf...

:ring

GROND GROND GROND!
Love your setup, but I wouldn't destroy this perfect Weta-Gandalf display with 12" figures and the clothed abnomation of a statue called Gandalf. GG minibusts could work, but not the animated maquettes IMO.

:ring

Blasphemy! Keep your forked tongue behind your teeth! I have not passed through forums and threads to bandy crooked words with a witless worm!

2towers_gandalf.jpg

Just kidding (well not really :rolleyes:), though I do agree that the animated figure wouldn't really fit in. Too fake looking.

Last edited:
I do like to display the animated maquettes by them selves and not mixed in with other items. If I do start a second shelf, I would probably leave the maquette out for now. Unfortunately I am out of room so if I go that route I am going to have to sell off some stuff.

Blasphemy! Keep your forked tongue behind your teeth! I have not passed through forums and threads to bandy crooked words with a witless worm!

ttt0526.jpg

Just kidding (well not really :rolleyes:), though I do agree that the animated figure wouldn't really fit in. Too fake looking.

LoL, I was going to post something of similar nature. :chew:chew

Back