Grond33's collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It was Star Wars week at my house. Here a few highlights.

IMG_1964.jpg

IMG_1965.jpg

IMG_1961.jpg

IMG_1962.jpg

Daaaaaaaamn that's one hell of an awesome collection!
Nice variety too.
Could we see some better pics of the Mara Jade bust?
Is that from GG?
God I'm green with envy!
:sick
:chew

Awesome collection Kendall!! :google :cool:

Definitely a collection worthy of the 5 star rating (which I gave).

Thanks again for the pics :duff

Hey Grond
Was it money well spent when you bought the Boromir and Elessar statues by SS/Weta as I am looking at purchasing them

Hey Grond
Was it money well spent when you bought the Boromir and Elessar statues by SS/Weta as I am looking at purchasing them

Out of the two I like the Boromir more than the Elessar. Funny thing is that I previously owned both statues, sold them off and later purchased them again. The Elessar is a good statue but wasn't that hard to part with the first time but in the process of building an Aragorn display I had to have it again. If you can afford it, go for both. If I had to choose one, it would be Boromir

Out of the two I like the Boromir more than the Elessar. Funny thing is that I previously owned both statues, sold them off and later purchased them again. The Elessar is a good statue but wasn't that hard to part with the first time but in the process of building an Aragorn display I had to have it again. If you can afford it, go for both. If I had to choose one, it would be Boromir

Cheers dude I just confirmed a purchase of Boromir the other day :D
I think I will eventually get both though

Back