Grond33's collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nothing new yet, just finally combining all my display threads in to one. First up is the Boba Fett Display:

IMG_1391.jpg

IMG_1393.jpg

IMG_1397.jpg

i think that your collection is one of the greatest i`ve ever seen!!i hope one day i`ll manage to make such a big collection like yours!!!is`s truly amazing the display.well i`ll keep up with hard work so i can make more money!!!!:rotfl
congrats again!!!

You have an awesome collection Kendall. I really like the way you have everything set up. Very nice.

OK time for us Utah guys to get together!!! I really like all the stuff you;ve got!

So let's do it!!! There is at least 4 or 5 of us and RoboDad can come down too! :chew

What 3 yrs :google man u have been busy.Nice collection for sure and some fine looking cabs.Thanks for the pics and oh yeah how much did u pay for that SS paparazzi collectible i see in a few of your pics. :D ;)

What 3 yrs :google man u have been busy.Nice collection for sure and some fine looking cabs.Thanks for the pics and oh yeah how much did u pay for that SS paparazzi collectible i see in a few of your pics. :D ;)

Thanks man. I am working on getting rid of that paparazzi piece. I just got a tripod and finally figured out how to use the timer on my camera. My gallery version 2.0 will be up soon. I've had a lot of changes recently and trying to improve my photographic skills.

Back