Grond33's collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Added a few more pieces to the fett display.

IMG_1712.jpg

I can't believe how big the box was for the MR Boba Fett Blaster. Holy cow. Plus it was a heavy sucker.

IMG_1713.jpg

IMG_1714.jpg

One of the "minor" details that makes your stuff look so classy is the inclusion the mirros in the cabinets. Really sets it off. Great stuff.

Sometime I've gotta get myself over to Pleasant Grove to see your stuff dude . . . it's amazing! And so freakin's close! I just gotta get myself a ride over . . .

Wow. Thats a fantastic collection. I don't know how old the photos are but I could not see the Old Ben Kenobi bust. Are you getting it or have you got it? The one I really wanted was the Gandalf the white bust he is very hard to get now. Thanks for the pictures

Wow. Thats a fantastic collection. I don't know how old the photos are but I could not see the Old Ben Kenobi bust. Are you getting it or have you got it? The one I really wanted was the Gandalf the white bust he is very hard to get now. Thanks for the pictures

I do have the Old Ben Kenobi Bust. I have it displayed next to the Sideshow PF. I realized that I am missing a lot of close up shots of my Star Wars Shelves. I'll have to snap a few more pics.

The Sideshow/Weta Gandalf the White bust is one of my favorite busts. Truly a masterpiece in my opinion.

hey man , don't think I have posted in here just figured I would drop in after viewing it countless times and not commenting and let you know.....

I think this is one of the best star wars collections on the board by far !.
Completely bad ass man !! :rock
Keep it up dude !

Back