Statue Grommash Hellscream Statue (Blizzard Collectibles)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh man what a bummer :( But I did have a feeling it was going to be delayed with no updates and such...

same here :( maybe they messed up their shipping calculations hence the re-ordering? :p

I lost the order the first time :( :(. I am now without this piece as it seems sold out. if anyone wants to get rid of this piece I'm still inclined to take it

I never got an email about this being cancelled and now i just check and my orders been cancelled on my account... and i ordered this thing on day 1 well guess im missing out of that now

Last edited:
Keep checking the site, I missed the first one I noticed was back in stock but got it a week later. Several will return to stock when it ships but you'll need to be quick. I got the cancellation email but didn't reorder right away. Initially after seeing it back I wasn't able to add to my cart but then noticed I could through my wishlist.

Hey guys just got word that this piece isn't exactly "Sold out", its pre-order period is close and when they get the full stock from their factory in a few weeks he'll be up for sale again!

Hey guys just got word that this piece isn't exactly "Sold out", its pre-order period is close and when they get the full stock from their factory in a few weeks he'll be up for sale again!

Thanks mate! that made my day!

that would be extremely surprising. if that's the case I'll be buying a stack more to resell at twice the retail price.

Just got a shipping confirmation for my order. Looks like these are indeed completely sold out.
I am just happy this is not a Sideshow piece, I am expecting a pretty good quality statue!! (fingers crossed).

Mine is in transit as-well but might take longer as I am in Asia :/

Got my statue today! I'm actually impressed with this statue it looks pretty awesome!
As I was opening it up and putting it together I thought to myself great it is not damaged but as I took Gromms head out of the box and bag (which is the last thing to put in) I saw that it had loose pieces in it :( His teeth were broken off in two places which sucks as it is a really nice statue. I've contacted Blizz and hopefully can get a replacement head for it as I'm not keen on sending the whole statue back.
Here are some pics.
DSC_0049.jpg
DSC_0047.jpg
DSC_0048.jpg
DSC_0045.jpg
DSC_0046.jpg
I didn't bother putting in his skull necklace as the head is damaged so I'll be removing it soon for the replacement hopefully.

Back