Statue Grommash Hellscream Statue (Blizzard Collectibles)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He looks fantastic. Only issue for me is that he's kinda small at 18 inches.

Believe so.
Would stay in scale with the other Blizzard pieces.

No one else ordered this beast? He appears to have all the qualities we all like. :) Sure, he's not a comic book hero or a Sith. But Grom is iconic of WoW! :)

I'm very curious as to the quality of Blizzard Collectibles.

I pre-ordered this one and I would think (hope) that Blizzard has pretty good quality control. Can't wait to see this guy!!

I also ended up pre-ordering him. I will soon order Kerrigan, and then I will have one piece from each of their big franchises. Overthrown(EX) from Diablo, Kerrigan from Starcraft and Grommash from Warcraft :)

I have no idea if it is true, but if you see in the video there are shots of Elite Creature collectibles statues <Marcus>. I know these guys make KILLER busts, and statues! If blizzard is somehow working with them OR using the painting factory's they do, we are in for a wonderful statue.

Hey guys newbie here,

Awesome looking statue. Orcs were always my favorite to play in WoW, WC3 and Frozen Throne. Just one question, are these made by blizzard themselves? I didnt even know they offered statues like this...

Thanks,

Noz

Depends on what you mean by "made by themselves".

Yes, Blizzard sculpts, paints, etc to the original / prototype.

I assume they are going like most others than that proto will be mass produced overseas, thus...not "made" by them.

As far as not offering them. I believe they are starting to get into them.
As Kerrigan, Diablo, and other Blizzard IP related statues were not made by Blizz, but they are starting to now with Grom and their Overdrive(?) statues.

Depends on what you mean by "made by themselves".

Yes, Blizzard sculpts, paints, etc to the original / prototype.

I assume they are going like most others than that proto will be mass produced overseas, thus...not "made" by them.

As far as not offering them. I believe they are starting to get into them.
As Kerrigan, Diablo, and other Blizzard IP related statues were not made by Blizz, but they are starting to now with Grom and their Overdrive(?) statues.

Ah I see, yeah what I mean was basically being offered through their official store. I've seen that Overdrive statue, looks pretty neat too not going to lie. Alrighty cool to know thanks!

Might have to pre-order :).

This statue is "driving me crazy"! One day I want to cancel it, the next I want to continue with my plan to display one statue from each of Blizzard's games (Warcraft, Starcraft and Diablo). If I keep this order, I need to order Kerrigan to have one from each franchise. But if I keep this, and order Kerrigan as well, I'm starting to get alot of statues with no room to display them all with justice. I could sell some Terminator-stuff to make room for them, but I LOVE Terminator!

*Sigh* First world problems..

This statue is "driving me crazy"! One day I want to cancel it, the next I want to continue with my plan to display one statue from each of Blizzard's games (Warcraft, Starcraft and Diablo). If I keep this order, I need to order Kerrigan to have one from each franchise. But if I keep this, and order Kerrigan as well, I'm starting to get alot of statues with no room to display them all with justice. I could sell some Terminator-stuff to make room for them, but I LOVE Terminator!

*Sigh* First world problems..

I've got this one coming too... with no room to spare, really. :)

Have had this statue on preorder since 01/12/14 and I'm really looking forward to getting it even though knowing Blizzard I'll have to wait a while to actually receive it. Shipping was only $18US to Australia which is pretty good considering everything from Ebay/online costs an arm and a leg to get shipped down under.

Back