Statue Grommash Hellscream Statue (Blizzard Collectibles)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
18? It would cost more than that for me to ship it to someone a state away using USPS! They are eating a lot of the shipping costs on top of the heavy discount :|

Have had this statue on preorder since 01/12/14 and I'm really looking forward to getting it even though knowing Blizzard I'll have to wait a while to actually receive it. Shipping was only $18US to Australia which is pretty good considering everything from Ebay/online costs an arm and a leg to get shipped down under.
Pretty good? That's ****ing amazing.

Shipping & Handling $45.72 to Norway. Kind of cheap, I guess, but was hoping for less after reading about Australia.

Says $14,57 for me. Kind of hard to believe though. Reluctant to order actually, seems to good to be true. Does anyone know where this is shipped from?

Well, if it is 14,57$ to Netherlands, I guess the only conclusion is that Blizzard hate Norway. I've spent enough money on Hearthstone-packs to earn as cheap shipping as the rest of you :p

The Blizzard gear shop has always had good shipping prices, they have even had times where they do free US/international shipping promos with orders in the past. Still spewing I never took advantage of that and got myself another Sideshow Arthas statue when they were selling them during that promotion.
From memory they use FedEx.

The Blizzard gear shop has always had good shipping prices, they have even had times where they do free US/international shipping promos with orders in the past. Still spewing I never took advantage of that and got myself another Sideshow Arthas statue when they were selling them during that promotion.
From memory they use FedEx.

Ah, well then its a garanty we internationals get hit with taxes. Regardless I am going with the 'Sideshow' approach here, wait for inhand pics.

Had to order even tho im from overseas D: Grom is my one of my favorite characters in Warcraft

SDCC2015-Blizzard-Booth-0071.jpg

I'm itching to see some final pictures of this dude.

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk

I actually tweeted at Jason Bischoff yesterday asked about other statues after Gromm. He said def yes. More WoW and other Blizz statues will come once Gromm is released. (Im thinking we'll see more at Blizzcon) He said the ES is limited but in the thousands. We'll know once its released. Im thinking no more than 3,000. His estimate on shipping is late Sept.

Back