Statue Grommash Hellscream Statue (Blizzard Collectibles)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If they knock this one out of the park they will set up one helluva fan base for their statues.

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk

Plus their prices are better than SS. Im really thinking Gromm is going to turn out insanely good. I mean they scrapped Titan project because it wasn't good enough. They took forever to find the right crew for the movie.

The price differences are due to scale and blizzard has no overhead licences to pay like Marvel, DC etc. I'm not an expert at scale or math but this guy comes in at 18" on the head of Mannoroth as his base, so I want to say Grom is pretty close if not 1/6th scale in this statue form. Similar to the Mcfarlane statues.

Either way he is 100% bought. :D This is just an assessment.

The price differences are due to scale and blizzard has no overhead licences to pay like Marvel, DC etc. I'm not an expert at scale or math but this guy comes in at 18" on the head of Mannoroth as his base, so I want to say Grom is pretty close if not 1/6th scale in this statue form. Similar to the Mcfarlane statues.

Either way he is 100% bought. :D This is just an assessment.

licenses never stopped SS from jacking up the prices

I actually tweeted at Jason Bischoff yesterday asked about other statues after Gromm. He said def yes. More WoW and other Blizz statues will come once Gromm is released. (Im thinking we'll see more at Blizzcon) He said the ES is limited but in the thousands. We'll know once its released. Im thinking no more than 3,000. His estimate on shipping is late Sept.

Yeah while this is limited I doubt it will actually be numbered, they won't bother with that.

Do you guys think this will still be available past pre-order dates by late September ?

I couldn't resist no more, had to pre-order. Better late than never! I hope the statue doesn't disappoint :).

Almost the end of September, I hope we get to see some final production pieces soon :/

This thing looks sweet, I couldn't resist pre-ordering at $350 plus an incredibly low s&h price. It's funny in the description they write,

Blizzard Collectibles: by Blizzard talent for Blizzard fans!

The Iron Horde rises and with it, a legendary new Warchief takes his place in history: GROMMASH HELLSCREAM! Immortalized in premium-format polystone, the massive GROMMASH statue graphically captures the conqueror of Draenor atop the corpse of Mannoroth. Art directed by Nick Carpenter (Vice President, Art & Cinematic Development, Cinematics), sculpted by staff Senior Sculptor Brian Fay and featuring an original paintmaster by Senior Illustrator Laurel Austin, the full terror and awe of Grommash is realized in 3D sparing no detail.

Limited Availability. Measures 18"/45.72cm (floor to head).

So it's 18" on the base....sounds like 1/6th, maybe 1/5th if i'm reaching. I'm hoping 1/5th so you could put it with the SSC diablo pieces. Kinda misleading in that they use Sideshows "premium format" label but it's not 1/4th. Btw...i'll have to check and see if a new thread is open but from some pictures, looks like Illidan might be next!

Looking forward to seeing images. I hope he turns out well and Blizzard does a whole line of characters. Tons of potential. Sideshow slept way too hard on the licenses.

The end of sept is here and no update. >.>

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk

This most likely will come out mid next year as this seems to be the trend for all statues that are being mass produced in China and were solicited at the same time this one was.

Looks like Blizzard missed the release date and are cancelling all the orders and then making you reorder again

Greetings, Champion of Azeroth!

The legendary Grommash Hellscream yields to no being or force of nature—and apparently that includes production deadlines. The furious labors of our mightiest artisans and engineers were no match for the Iron Horde Warchief; regrettably, we will be unable to deliver your Hellscream statue by our original target date.

While we are very close to having the statues ready for shipment, a deadline is a deadline, and we are obligated to abide by the related regulations. As such, we are cancelling your order xxxxxxx and refunding your $30 deposit. Your refund should appear within the next few days—if you encounter any issues, please reach out to us via the “Contact Us” link at the bottom of the Blizzard Gear Store page.

If you would still like to purchase a Grommash Hellscream statue, please feel free to resubmit your preorder at the Blizzard Gear Store. We are revising our target ship window to December 5th, 2015–February 29th, 2016. Based on our current production status, Hellscream should be ready to raid his new families’ homes in time for the holidays, but factors beyond our control, such as inclement weather, customs delays, or a Burning Legion invasion, could affect the schedule. We’ll send another notification to anyone with an active preorder if that ends up being the case.

We sincerely apologize for this inconvenience. In the crafting of high-quality collectible statues, as in war, things don’t always go as planned. That said, we hope you’ll join us with a hearty “Lok’tar ogar” as we put the finishing touches on capturing the full form and fury of Grommash Hellscream for the ages.

Sincerely,

Blizzard Collectibles

Just received this as well. Imagine all the money SS would lose if they refunded deposits for delays. Time to reorder.

Mine got delayed too. Also, it's final price it's higher now by reordering, exactly 54$ to Spain. Damn it.

Back