Grievous up for preorder....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: re

:bow :mwaha :mwaha :mwaha

Greedo I tried Pming you 4 times lol kept bouncing back, glad you got it bro

I snagged one of a site ( regular verison ) probally will have to go back and cancel it. Which I hate doing to retailor's, But I had no clue the EXC was up already:bang2

The cape for $60 is a no brainer IMO. It adds a lot to the statue.

Agreed. It will also affect the value as a LE. The cape makes him look so much more menacing!

Re

BDR
It bounced because of the flood of PMs I got :thud

I love how everyone rallied behind a brother in need! :grouphug

You guys rock!:rock

Re: Re

*cough hack hack hack *cough

<admin edit - Better get that cough looked at Danny, could be bad for your health>: |

The link posted earlier has been deleted- but if you spend some time at the SS website you might find a way to order the Grievous figure, item number 71261.

I saw the statue in person at C3 and it was awesome. I think the cape will make it spectacular.

Actually, it was pretty tough to get a good look at C3 because there was always a good crowd of people hanging around it with their mouths wide open. Plus, I saw a lot of people getting their photo taken with the statue.

The statue was very tall, but what really surprised me was it's depth. Be prepared for this thing to take up A LOT of space.

I wonder when the exclusive is going to be sold out. Will the regular edition kick in then?

re

Finally, the newsletter arrived. :rolleyes

Do you have a death wish, Dan? :D ;) You're just making more work for dave, you know. :lol

awesome!!!! i got mine :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana
ive been wanting this one so bad!!! now when is the regular edition supposed to go on preorder??

Back