• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

(Grievous PF for Chicago pickup)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sabiansix

Super Freak
Reaction score
Paypal only or cash in person. Paypal Gift ok, but feel free to cover 2.9% paypal fees in addition to the price if you aren't comfortable with that. Local pickup is ok as well!

All prices INCLUDE SHIPPING to the lower 48 states. NO international shipping, sorry about that. Displayed briefly in a smoke free home away from sunlight, etc. Prices are pretty firm, but you can always toss me an idea if you have one.

1. General Grievous PF reg, BUT he has the sweet custom cloak. It's the cloak with the pics floating around here on the forums. CHICAGO AREA PICKUP ONLY. I'd love to ship it, but the shipper is rough and the styrofoam packing looks like a disaster. I really don't want to take a chance shipping it with each individual part wrapped. The PF is in great shape though. 325

SOLD! All sold.

Last edited:
Re: FS/FT Gandalf PFs, Kratos, Black Cat PF, more.

Indy trade fell through I think?!?!

Last edited:
Re: FS/FT Gandalf PFs, Black Cat PF, Thing, Hulkbuster more.

bumparoo bonazai:peace

Last edited:
Re: FS/FT Gandalf PFs, Black Cat PF, Thing, Hulkbuster more.

bumparoo bonzai

Re: FS/FT Gandalf PF, Thing, Yoda and Clone PF WTT for 12 inch Emp EX/throne

Updated! :peace

Re: Clone PF reg, Talon PF, Ventress, Yoda and Clone PF WTS/WTT for 12" Emp EX/throne

All lights work on all pieces that have them, etc.,

Last edited:
Re: Clone PF reg, Talon PF, Ventress, Yoda and Clone PF WTS/WTT for 12" Emp EX/throne

All PMs replied to! Happy Monday... :D

bump :peace

Last edited:

bump :panic:

Last edited:

Bumparoo Bonzai :)

Last edited:

damn the clone trooper pf looks sweet!

Bumparoo bonzai :1-1:

Last edited:
Re: Vader PF EX WTS 450 or WTT 12" Emp EX/throne 12" Vader etc

bumparoo bonzai

Last edited:
Re: Vader PF EX WTS 425 or WTT for 12" Emp EX/Vader or , HT IM and WM

bumparoo bonzai

Re: Vader PF EX WTS 425 or WTT for 12" Emp EX/Vader Also have Gandalf White PF 160 s

updated :peace

Last edited:
Re: Gandalf white PF, Hulkbuster, Indy PF, more inside.

update lower prices

Back