Grey Hulk ES

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I find it funny the green Hulk PF is not even breaking the top 10 of most popular products on the Sideshow main page. Most people are ordering that one through dealers it seems.

I now think Gray Hulk PF will be quick selling madness :chew

SolidLiquidFox said:
I find it funny the green Hulk PF is not even breaking the top 10 of most popular products on the Sideshow main page. Most people are ordering that one through dealers it seems.

Honestly I think it's just that not as many folks are buying the Green PF. Judging from most of the first comments across the boards when this was shown last week, the greatest majority of folks don't like the Kirby style as much. Me I like the Kirby best of any.

Of course, that is going to have no impact on the Exclusive since anything with the word Grey attached has become a flippers dream :rolleyes:

SolidLiquidFox said:

the green version was on the top 10 yesterday i believe. pretty high i think.

oxbeard said:
Honestly I think it's just that not as many folks are buying the Green PF. Judging from most of the first comments across the boards when this was shown last week, the greatest majority of folks don't like the Kirby style as much. Me I like the Kirby best of any.

Of course, that is going to have no impact on the Exclusive since anything with the word Grey attached has become a flippers dream :rolleyes:

The irony here is that the green one does look better. The difference is even more noticeable than on the Vs piece. I'll end up ordering both as soon as I get the word from my dealer for the green.

Damn you Sideshow...and damn you Andy for hitting it out of the park with this Hulk. Definitive Hulk for sure. :cool:

I assume you guys got the official PPO email:

71381_300x250.jpg

PRIORITY PRE-ORDERS BEGIN NEXT MONDAY
Newsletter subscribers who qualify will be given an opportunity to 'Priority Pre-Order' the Grey Hulk Premium Format figure, on Monday, July 31st, 2006, from 10am to NOON (Pacific Time). This two hour pre-order window is only available to 'Priority Pre-Order' members. If any items remain available for purchase after the newsletter member pre-ordering window, then these will be offered to the general public.

oxbeard said:
the greatest majority of folks don't like the Kirby style as much. Me I like the Kirby best of any.

I agree with you OX. I like the Jack "King" Kirby version of the Hulk better also. It is the Hulk as he was first created by Stan "The Man" Lee and Kirby...and it also has the nostalgia factor going for it.

It looks great in my opinion (the green version). But, again I have to be very picky with what I am buying...and, unfortunately Hulk doesn't make the cut.

ras819 said:
where did you see that its limited to 150? i dont see that anywhere

From the newsletter:

The Priority Pre-Order for the Sideshow Exclusive Grey Hulk Premium Format figure will take place on Monday, July 31st from 10am to 12pm (Pacific Time), so mark your calendars. Don't miss this 150 piece limited edition figure - follow the links for more information!

You know, the more you guys keep talking about this, the harder it'll be to get on Tuesday! (I know, I'm trying to throw them off)

Darth Loki said:
You know, the more you guys keep talking about this, the harder it'll be to get on Tuesday! (I know, I'm trying to throw them off)
You should just post a string of expletives and personal attacks in order to get the thread locked.:D Then hope nobody starts a new one on the subject.

Back