Grey Hulk ES

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sad thing is that most of these will just be flipped on ebay. The worst part is that most of the ones on ebay will belong to members of this board. :rolleyes:

Once again the real fans get the shaft. :monkey2

lollll...they are using the exactly same gray paint as the Vs. piece....

NSFolsom said:
:google :monkey1 Like someone else said, I just want one for myself!
oh come on. join the flipper brigade.
Get your friends to order a couple too and sell them to you at their cost and flip them for an inflated price to lil johnny who cant get online thru the day and has to pay much more on ebay to get one and save his McCheck for 4months rather than 2months.
I mean its just not your problem and it just sux to be lil Johnny right? :lol

I almost like the grey look better - more Kirbyesque. But they may have set the edition size dependent on the pre-orders for the green. Perhaps it isn't selling all that quickly. If that's the case, we may see a 500-750 es for the green.

FlyAndFight said:
I preferred the green version in the "Hulk vs Spidey" piece, but in this case, I think I prefer the grey.

Yeah I honestly wasn't very worried about missing the grey Hulk vs. piece. But this one, I'm really getting worked up over the possiblity of missing the grey version!!! This is definitely one piece I have to have in my collection :D

Back