Greivous 1:6th Someday??????

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know it is an old topic but if Hot Toys is helping SSC with a new body, they already have one that would be perfect for Chewbacca. With a little tweaking and imagination the Predator body would be perfect for Chewy, just add believable hair.
I can't wait to see the culmination of there association!

Buttmunch,
I am probably in the minority, but I would totally go for some cool one-off droids. All the weird background stuff is what drew me to SW toys when I was a kid. Old-school Lucasfilm and ILM practical special effects were the best, and to get any of them in toy form is a dream come true!

Likewise when I was nine I didin't buy any of the main chararcters, all I got were the background Droids and creatures.

Last edited:
I don't know that we'll get so deep into the line to get a Gonk droid (though that would seem easy), but if Grevious is possible, then IG-88 is certainly possible too. And once we get C-3PO, why not swap heads and put out 4-LOM. With an R2 body, you can make a few other smaller droids too, and this may eat up some of the cost of development. I just hope that they don't use this same strategy to make Lumpy or Itchy once they develop the Chewie body/fur!

I wish SSC would not waste their time on such a lame character. (IMHO:D, of course) what? exactly, was the significance of having him in the prequels? he's basically ep3's maul except worse and a total looser.

Agreed. If we get a 1:6 Grievous before Chewie or the droids I will kick many people in the balls. :angrycanu

I wish SSC would not waste their time on such a lame character. (IMHO:D, of course) what? exactly, was the significance of having him in the prequels? he's basically ep3's maul except worse and a total looser.

He's basically all flash and no substance as a character. Much like an Eddie Van Halen guitar solo.

He was cool to watch in the opening of the film, but the whole chase scene with him and Obi-Wan was a bit unnecessary. I wish they would have killed Dooku in Ep. II, killed Greivous in the opening of III, then move forward Anakin's "death" to the middle of III andleft the second half of III be about Vader (in armor) hunting down various Jedi.

Last edited:
He's basically all flash and no substance as a character. Much like an Eddie Van Halen guitar solo.

He was cool to watch in the opening of the film, but the whole chase scene with him and Obi-Wan was a bit unnecessary. I wish they would have killed Dooku in Ep. II, killed Greivous in the opening of III, then move forward Anakin's "death" to the middle of III andleft the second half of III be about Vader (in armor) hunting down various Jedi.

I would not mind seeing your vision of the Star Wars prequels but I am going to have to disagree with you on Grievous. He looked great in the movie but were I was really made a fan was in the Clone Wars cartoon. Grievous was one of the best parts of the cartoon series, especially his chase with Shaak Ti.
I think that is the big difference, in the movie Grievous is a bit of a coward who runs until cornered while in the cartoon Grievous is the exact opposite confronting Jedi knights and chasing them like they are his prey. Grievous was just so much cooler and resourceful in the cartoon.

I've said this before but,the only greivous I liked was Clone wars Greivous,now "THAT" was an awesome greivous and "THAT" is how he should have looked and sounded in the movie ROTS.

I've said this before but,the only greivous I liked was Clone wars Greivous,now "THAT" was an awesome greivous and "THAT" is how he should have looked and sounded in the movie ROTS.

agreed. clone wars IMHO surpass all the PT. (I still dont care about anakin, though) Mace Windu was just kicking droid ass in it, not to mention the clone troopers actually knows what they are doing. Alas, I dont really want to see SSC make 1/6 clone wars figure if they all gonna turn out like snow bunny padme.

agreed. clone wars IMHO surpass all the PT. (I still dont care about anakin, though) Mace Windu was just kicking droid ass in it, not to mention the clone troopers actually knows what they are doing. Alas, I dont really want to see SSC make 1/6 clone wars figure if they all gonna turn out like snow bunny padme.

Well, maybe more of them will turn out like Assajj!

Back