Greggo's Star Wars Customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greggo

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey Everyone

In the next couple of weeks more likely months I'm working on a few Star Wars repaints. Some of you have all ready seen my Han Solo and Yoda repaints before. If you haven't seen them don't worry I will be uploading them again in this thread very soon. So First up is a repaint of Sideshows Luke Skywalker from New Hope. This is a great sculpt underneath all the paint which makes him look like Zac Efron lol. Anyway I hope you all like it? Enjoy.

Before and After
img3384u.jpg

img3385f.jpg

img3386ki.jpg

img33871.jpg

img3387t.jpg

img3388i.jpg

img3389bh.jpg

img3390q.jpg

img3391q.jpg

img3393l.jpg

I checked you web page and its great, thanks for the tutorial on how to paint heads. Once your done painting the heads what do you use to keep the paint form rubbing off?

I checked you web page and its great, thanks for the tutorial on how to paint heads. Once your done painting the heads what do you use to keep the paint form rubbing off?

Thank you so much :) The best thing to use is a Matt Varnish spray, spray in Layers during the process then finish it off with a nice light coat all over.

dammit my work blocks imageshack...........:banghead

love your work greggo..............you have some killer customs & repaints............cant wait to see all your takes on SW. unfortunately i will have to wait til i get home to see luke.:gah:

Thank you all! The next ones I'm going to be doing are all from a new hope :) Leia and Obi Wan. Then I'm doing a Luke bespin figure for my brothers Yoda and Yodas house. I may also tackle a Darth Maul?

Some new shots of Luke Skywalker with his new Lip Colour.

img3411qc.jpg

img3412h.jpg

img3413wk.jpg

Just stop right here! Finito! I sometimes continue to do refining, but then over-do! Again I say: Do stop right here, it's MAG-NI-FI-CENT!

Just stop right here! Finito! I sometimes continue to do refining, but then over-do! Again I say: Do stop right here, it's MAG-NI-FI-CENT!

Don't you worry I'm not touching this anymore unless my client wants it to be changed lol! Thanks for the comment buddy :)

woohoo..............finally get to see him...................magnifico...........:clap

For those who haven't seen this Sideshows Han Solo New Hope. Im painting another one of these at the moment once its complete I will upload it here. Enjoy

With Factory paint / Greggo's paint job

img2558h.jpg

img2560v.jpg

img2559t.jpg

The paint job on its own.

img2561uq.jpg

img2563e.jpg

img2564q.jpg

img2565eq.jpg

img2566a.jpg

img2567n.jpg

img2569f.jpg