Greggo's Star Wars Customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have just finished Obi Wan Kenobi I'm really please with the results: The only thing I'm pleased with is the photos and the dull English weather. So here is the Before and After photo's

img3395f.jpg

img3396.jpg

img3397z.jpg

damn man...................that is ridiculously real looking. great work.

That is the best Obi wan repaint I have ever seen! You have totally brought the sculpt to life. Makes mine look positively shocking. I'll have to find the paints that you use as well as some of those magic brushes . Time to seriously revamp my figures methinks .

Your version looks like a completely different sculpt! Congratulations on this masterpiece! Those eyes shot separately are so vivid, amazing. Truly outstanding!

That is the best Obi wan repaint I have ever seen! You have totally brought the sculpt to life. Makes mine look positively shocking. I'll have to find the paints that you use as well as some of those magic brushes . Time to seriously revamp my figures methinks .

I'm sure yours look great! I mean my paint apps have changed so much in just a year. Just keep going buddy. Have you got any pictures of your customs would love to see them. Thanks for the comments.

Your version looks like a completely different sculpt! Congratulations on this masterpiece! Those eyes shot separately are so vivid, amazing. Truly outstanding!

Thank you so much you really are a true Gent lol.

Perfection!! That Obi-Wan is spot on! Wonderful job!

Thanks buddy, I love your work, I keep going back to your thread to check out your work.

Hey man, tell us true - you use printer and you use heads in place of papers! Or you have godly talent! Simply perfect!

Ha ha ha I wish! At the end of the day they all have to go to my clients so I wouldn't be able to send them paper lol. Thank you buddy

Hey Greggo, why don't you go work for Sideshow so we can get some better paint apps.... I don't buy the human figures because I thought the sculpt weren't that great. Seeing your work I now see there's nothing wrong with the sculpt but it's the paint job that really isn't that great. If I buy a human dollie can I send you the head for a repaint??? :lol (no really) Absolutely oustanding work!!!

Back