Greggo Customs and Paint jobs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you all so much for all your fantastic comments! All I can say it helps have such great sculpts to paint. It only makes all the other skin tones shine!

I also would like to take this time to tell you all the people who inspire me on this board. I know there is so many talented people on this board but these 6 people really shine for me. For Outstanding sculpts and Full figures look no further than Trevolver and rainmanking. Trev hands down is one of the most truly talented sculptor I've ever seen, and Rainman for is beautiful figures with outstanding accessories and truly beautiful head sculpts. Both true Artists not to mention fantastic people to talk too. For Tailoring look no further than Kato .E the most perfect tailoring money can buy, each piece he does looks so real and its hard to believe that they are only 1:6 scale. For his Outstanding paint jobs SilentSurfer is the main man for me each piece he paints is so perfect, his skin tones and his eyes always puts me in shock. He truly deserves all the praise he gets. A perfect choice for Sideshow and I wish him all the luck in world. Finally for two of the customisers on this board! Elvis1976 for all his DC, Marvel etc. etc figures each one is a work of art! He has a great eye for detail not to mention his awesome paint work. For his awesome work on Star Wars and his Spacemarines Dorgmal Snow is truly one of the best we have on this board, plus he evens tackles spaceships :) Not to mention he's one of the most down to earth people I have ever met! So if you don't know any of these people please go and check them out, because you will all be impressed!

Thank you all again. In the meantime check out my updated blog https://greggocustoms.blogspot.com/2011/11/16-scale-repaints-and-paint-jobs-2011.html

You are a truly classy guy, Greggo. You're work is among the best on the board, and you're only got better and better. The more you do, the more you learn, and it shows in your work. Keep keeping me on my toes, Greggo. :clap

I would like to thank greggo for his awesome pm!
Same one as Nathan (read above) ;-)

You have a lot of talent and the porgress you have made is impressive!

Yes Greggo. You have gotten way better! It's like I am looking at a different thread. Awesome work man. Love the Lost guy (never seen the show, but great paint).

Again Thank you all for the comments! I love this board lol. So he is the finished Rick Grimes which I'm selling if anyone is interested please PM me.

img5065y.jpg

img5066i.jpg

img5068n.jpg

img5069pb.jpg

img5070i.jpg

img5071j.jpg

img5072k.jpg

img5073t.jpg

img5074m.jpg

Hey everyone so sorry for the huge delay in updating my thread :( But I'm currently working on many things at the moment, and slowly getting though all the customs. First of all I'm finishing all the paid customs first and then I'll be working on all the outstanding customs. So any questions please feel free to contact me.

Also I have some great news. Yesterday I asked my gorgeous Girlfriend to marry me and I'm happy to say she said yes :) No wedding just yet we need to save up however she would really love a disneyland wedding lol

Congrats Greggo on the marriage proposal. I've seen that you posted it on your facebook wall. Much love to you and your fiance.:fireworks

Thank you all so much for all your fantastic comments! All I can say it helps have such great sculpts to paint. It only makes all the other skin tones shine!

I also would like to take this time to tell you all the people who inspire me on this board. I know there is so many talented people on this board but these 6 people really shine for me. For Outstanding sculpts and Full figures look no further than Trevolver and rainmanking. Trev hands down is one of the most truly talented sculptor I've ever seen, and Rainman for is beautiful figures with outstanding accessories and truly beautiful head sculpts. Both true Artists not to mention fantastic people to talk too. For Tailoring look no further than Kato .E the most perfect tailoring money can buy, each piece he does looks so real and its hard to believe that they are only 1:6 scale. For his Outstanding paint jobs SilentSurfer is the main man for me each piece he paints is so perfect, his skin tones and his eyes always puts me in shock. He truly deserves all the praise he gets. A perfect choice for Sideshow and I wish him all the luck in world. Finally for two of the customisers on this board! Elvis1976 for all his DC, Marvel etc. etc figures each one is a work of art! He has a great eye for detail not to mention his awesome paint work. For his awesome work on Star Wars and his Spacemarines Dorgmal Snow is truly one of the best we have on this board, plus he evens tackles spaceships :) Not to mention he's one of the most down to earth people I have ever met! So if you don't know any of these people please go and check them out, because you will all be impressed!

Thank you all again. In the meantime check out my updated blog https://greggocustoms.blogspot.com/2011/11/16-scale-repaints-and-paint-jobs-2011.html

Wow Greggo! Truer words have never been written! Such an awesome post my friend! Congrats on the engagment as well! Glad I own a piece by you and its one of my absolute favorites! They Live of course! You killed the paint on it. Much love and best wishes to you in all your future endeavors brother!:hi5:

Back