Greggo Customs and Paint jobs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow Everyone thank you all so much for your kind words myself and Ivy are really over the moon with all the messages we have gotten over the last few days.

Anyway back to business here is another paint job of Adams fantastic Bruce Wayne head. This one is for Platty :)

img5087p.jpg

img5088y.jpg

img5089f.jpg

img5090v.jpg

img5091v.jpg

img5092q.jpg

Last edited:
Happy New Year to you all!!! I hope you all have had a great holiday. Anyway I'm back to more business and even more work! No rest for the wicked!
So here is some more of my latest paintwork, these are for Andymp

img5093t.jpg

img5095fn.jpg

img5096n.jpg

img5097aw.jpg

img5098g.jpg

img5099p.jpg

Starsky and Hutch
img5110fy.jpg

Happy New Year to you all!!! I hope you all have had a great holiday. Anyway I'm back to more business and even more work! No rest for the wicked!
So here is some more of my latest paintwork, these are for Andymp

img5093t.jpg

img5095fn.jpg

img5096n.jpg

img5097aw.jpg

img5098g.jpg

img5099p.jpg

:eek :eek :thud: :clap That is soooooo awesome! He looks so....no, this is BRUCE WILLIS, no only looks like him, that is him!

Hey everyone I have been wanting to show this for some time now. I can now show it has it's nearly complete. My Brother is a huge Indiana Jones fan and collectors a lot of props. One prop he has wanted as soon as he saw it was the Crystal Skull. Searching high and low for good replicas has been a nightmare with no look what so ever. So after much debate myself, my brother and our good sculptor friend. Decided to tackle it. A lot of time, research and hard work have gone into it. All for one man lol.
I'm going to show the step by step stages that we have gone though. then once we have completed the Skull we will have loads and loads of images to show you all.

Starting point the basic foam form
p1050306e.jpg

p1050307l.jpg

p1050308d.jpg

p1050310i.jpg

p1050311v.jpg

p1050312k.jpg

Our sculptor has used Mulliput and applied to the the foam form. The reason for using Mulliput is the fact when we mould it in clear resin, we can polish it and get it a lot smoother.

Basic shape added with Mulliput.
progress101210.jpg

progress070111.jpg

The skull is split so we can make the skull hollow when it comes to moulding in clear resin.

skullbackleft3qtr.jpg

skullbackright3qtr.jpg

skullback.jpg

Detail is added to the skull split to make it look natural.

skullbottomjoinclosed.jpg

skullbottomjoin.jpg

Detail being added to the front of the skull
skullfrontleft3qtr.jpg

skullfrontright3qtr.jpg

skullfronttopjawleft3qt.jpg

skullfronttopjaw.jpg

skullfront.jpg

Detailing added to the sides of the Skull
skullleftside.jpg

skullrightside.jpg

The Skull before the final Clean up!

12bur.jpg

12ce.jpg

The completed Clean up of the Skull
64078133.jpg

The Hollowed out Skull
12av.jpg

The first test of the clear resin. The whole Skull is sprayed with a gloss varnish so we can get a smooth finish once its been moulded in clear resin
jawm.jpg

Back