Greggo Customs and Paint jobs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i can atest to this, when i was speaking to greggo asking him if he could do this look, hair, etc...he said you wish is my command, excellent service.
Not at all buddy. Your not the only one, its important to me to keep all my customers happy

"i want to know, i want to know, tell me, tell me everything you know"...actually i just want one lol that skull is probably the most impressive replica prop i have seen in a very very very long time. can't wait to see it done, just the jaw bone alone and it looking crystal...amazing effing amazing.

Greggo, just saw your Lawrence/O'Toole on your blog. Your work gets better by the month. Incredible.

Is that part of your Lawrence bash or someone else's? Hopefully completed pics will be posted!

Greggo,

I've been PMing you. Have you received the 6 heads I sent you? Also what's the status of the Dude and Mal head?

Really Sorry Guys I have been mega busy and I'm still very busy at the moment. Just to let you know I have received everything that has been shipped to me. So Tuck2197 don't worry I have them. I'll PM everyone very soon, I'm not dead I'm still here but just very, very busy sorry guys.

Back