Greggo Customs and Paint jobs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jesus! You are so talented.I have gone through all picture postings of this thread and I am "gosmacked" at the creations you have made!

Superb skills you have!

Really thank you so much. It really does mean a lot to hear. Without all the other people doing so much great work I would not have any paint jobs and customs to do :dunno

Beautiful Greggo! Just another stunning paint up buddy :clap

Cheers man I really cant wait to see Daniels Inception sculpts :)

Really thank you so much. It really does mean a lot to hear. Without all the other people doing so much great work I would not have any paint jobs and customs to do :dunno

Cheers man I really cant wait to see Daniels Inception sculpts :)

You and me both buddy! He's nailing Arthur :)

Cant wait to see you paint them up :)

:horror wow, gregg. that is the ____ right there. i love it - thanks so much for taking this on for me - you've done a stunning job. pat yourself on the back and pretend it's my hairy palm doing it! :monkey1

:horror wow, gregg. that is the ____ right there. i love it - thanks so much for taking this on for me - you've done a stunning job. pat yourself on the back and pretend it's my hairy palm doing it! :monkey1

Im glad you like it mate! As I have said its such a pleasure to paint, I enjoyed every minute of it lol. As for you hairy palm its softer than I thought it would be lol

I recieved the 2 heads that Greggo painted up for me the other day and wow, they are brilliant. Greggo, you come recommended from me mate! I liked how I could specify what I wanted and you could do it no problem. Also such a nice guy to deal with and speak to. Even if I didn't get the heads back I still would have come away happy because you are a top man.

Some more heads are going your way soon buddy that's for sure.

Thanks once again, can't wait to show pics. I'm gonna wait til' the figures are complete for the full shebang!

Last edited:
Wow, you're painting skills are amazing! If you don't mind, can you PM me with the average cost for a painted sculpt?

Here is a quick update for you before I hit the sack :) I have just finished a fantastic Marty sculpt by Ada Chan for ronwlim. I must say this is one of the best Marty sculpts I have seen, and I think any looking to to a BTTF custom should buy this fantastic head. Anyway heres the pics. More pics coming tomorrow when Daylight hits here :)

img1664r.jpg

img1665h.jpg

Here is a quick update for you before I hit the sack :) I have just finished a fantastic Marty sculpt by Ada Chan for ronwlim. I must say this is one of the best Marty sculpts I have seen, and I think any looking to to a BTTF custom should buy this fantastic head. Anyway heres the pics. More pics coming tomorrow when Daylight hits here :)

img1664r.jpg

img1665h.jpg

WOW! With proper paint, that actually looks pretty darn spiffy! Any pics of the whole figure? :rock

I'm not a huge fan of Ada's work, but I've always felt this was one of her best. Great likeness, and she really captured Michael J. Fox's youthful look.

Excellent paintjob btw.

Excellent work Greggo, it's almost making me rethink my choice of sculpt for my bash.

Hey Greggo! It looks great. What a sneak preview!
-Ron

img1664r.jpg

img1665h.jpg

Honestly mate its an amazing sculpt. My brother has just brought this sculpt, as the other one we have does not really look like him :(

Is the other one you have Spenser's? I see more likeness in Ada's but it's a pretty rough sculpt, I went for Spenser's because it still has a decent likeness and is a bit more refined.

I think Daniel should take a shot at Marty and Doc, he doesn't need sleep....:monkey3

Is the other one you have Spenser's? I see more likeness in Ada's but it's a pretty rough sculpt, I went for Spenser's because it still has a decent likeness and is a bit more refined.

I think Daniel should take a shot at Marty and Doc, he doesn't need sleep....:monkey3

Yeah mate I have spensers sculpt. It is good but the likeness is not 100% his Doc is awesome. I would agree with you Ada's sculpt is rough but once painted it looks fine :yess:

Yeah mate I have spensers sculpt. It is good but the likeness is not 100% his Doc is awesome. I would agree with you Ada's sculpt is rough but once painted it looks fine :yess:

Yeah his Doc is ace! I almost want to hold off on getting Marty painted because truth be told, the character has a special place in my heart and I don't know if any of the sculpts available can do him the level of justice I think he deserves.

Maybe I'll wait and see if there's enough interest for Daniel to sculpt him when he gets back :monkey1

Back