Greggo Customs and Paint jobs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I took some very quick snaps of Plattys Daniel craig with the Madagascar gear on, This is the only spare body I had. I think the Comedian HT Body will work great for this. Take a look.

img1516cf.jpg

img1518i.jpg

img1519w.jpg

img1520gw.jpg

img1522zt.jpg

img1524p.jpg

img1521wn.jpg

That my friend is perfection!!! Your a superb talent and i will say it again this board is very lucky to have you :hi5:

Hot damn!!! :horror Love the headpaint even more now after seeing those.

I'm definitely gonna have to have a madagascar set! Those hands you've used, are they the ones I sent you to get colour matched?

Awesomeness all over this Greggo, I couldn't be happier with it, you've done a perfect job just what I had in mind.

This guy gets my 100% backing people, I think I love him, lol. Very quick job and will listen to all your suggestions and carry them out for you no problems, also knows what the hell he's doing. Also a really nice lad and a pleasure to deal with. Top job.

Not enough superlatives for you Greggo. Thanks man! Can't wait to see my Neo paintup!

Hot damn!!! :horror Love the headpaint even more now after seeing those.

I'm definitely gonna have to have a madagascar set! Those hands you've used, are they the ones I sent you to get colour matched?

Awesomeness all over this Greggo, I couldn't be happier with it, you've done a perfect job just what I had in mind.

This guy gets my 100% backing people, I think I love him, lol. Very quick job and will listen to all your suggestions and carry them out for you no problems, also knows what the hell he's doing. Also a really nice lad and a pleasure to deal with. Top job.

Not enough superlatives for you Greggo. Thanks man! Can't wait to see my Neo paintup!

:exactly::goodpost:

Really guys I cant thank you enough, you have all been so supportive with everything I do. Its very important to me to give you all what you want, and copy movie reference as close as possible. Thank again guys :)

So here's another paint job I have done for Platty. Again very low light but I will retake them in morning, Daylight Blub my arse lol. This is just a little sneak peek. Hope you like?

img1545u.jpg

img1546k.jpg

img1547a.jpg

img1548u.jpg

img1549v.jpg

img1551f.jpg

Wow, didn't expect that so soon, another great job mate, extremely pleased. Can't wait to see the new pics!

Wow, didn't expect that so soon, another great job mate, extremely pleased. Can't wait to see the new pics!

Its really no problem mate. I started this evening and just finished, hopefully the new shots tomorrow will show all the different skin tones I have put in. :dunno

What Bash is that for Platty? I was thinking of doing a Constantine with that sculpt, but the hair's just wrong.

What Bash is that for Platty? I was thinking of doing a Constantine with that sculpt, but the hair's just wrong.
Neo mate! Have the Triad Toys set ready and waiting. Gonna turn out great hopefully! It should do, the amount of times i've gone through the plans for it in my head :lol

Its really no problem mate. I started this evening and just finished, hopefully the new shots tomorrow will show all the different skin tones I have put in. :dunno
Such an amazing job for only a few hours. How do you do it man! :clap

I think the 2nd set of Daniel Craig shots achieved that so hopefully the Neo ones will!

These things look great on photos, can't imagine how good they are gonna look in hand! Cheers Greggo mate.

Neo mate! Have the Triad Toys set ready and waiting. Gonna turn out great hopefully! It should do, the amount of times i've gone through the plans for it in my head :lol

Nice, can't wait to see it finished! A lobby shootout Neo is prob my number 1 most wanted 1/6 fig. The frustrating thing is, the company that I would want most to make it has the damn license and is just sitting on it!:impatient::gah:

I've actually got plans for a Lobby shoot out Neo (in my head) :lol Got a few items lined up, I think it would turn out good.

Figures from the licence holder you speak of would be amazing!

BTW do you have the sunohc Keanu sculpt mate?

BTW do you have the sunohc Keanu sculpt mate?

Nope, I had one lined up but decided not to pull the trigger. It would be awesome if Daniel would do an updated Keanu, maybe with multiple hairstyles as he often does now. I'd really like to own a Constantine. Hear that Daniel, grow some extra hands! :lol

You see, I asked for the shaven look and he has done it! I've just gone over the pictures properly Greg as i've just got in from work, love the job you've done on this as much as the 007. Thanks mate i'm made up.

Back