Greggo Customs and Paint jobs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gregg....my buddy....it is even BETTER in hand?!?!? Thanks again!

100_5431.jpg

100_5450.jpg

100_5448.jpg

100_5451.jpg

Ah right lol. Great paint up mate. Did I let you know that I never sent out that head y.day? I can't remember!

Loving it Greggo/Snake

Amazing paint up buddy, love it!!!

Congrats Snake, wasnt that long ago i finally complete mine also, its a great feeling seeing it finally finished, cant wait to see your latest suprise for us :wink1:

that is brilliant how you made little ridges for the glasses.
The hair looks great too! And repaints are fineeee as usual.

oh , and I like the Marty

Problably the only time I will say this but I think yours looks even better than Rainman's :lol

Ah right, ha!

As you know the one you have painted for me is finished, gonna post pics tonight!!

Here is a Kevin Costner Head I have painted for psung4ever. The light is not great at the moment, but needed to take some shots while I have the time. Hope you like it buddy?

img1683x.jpg

img1684g.jpg

img1685w.jpg

img1686n.jpg

img1687y.jpg

img1688g.jpg

img1689c.jpg

Here is another project I have been working on for my brother. We have just solid water to create the brian, this gives it a bouncy effect. To fill the inside of the head I just melded wax and then added texture once it began to dry.

imageklg.jpg

Also due to the fact Im getting so much work from all you lovely people, My desk has become a lot bigger. This is where the magic happens lol

img1693w.jpg

Here is a Kevin Costner Head I have painted for psung4ever. The light is not great at the moment, but needed to take some shots while I have the time. Hope you like it buddy?

img1683x.jpg

img1684g.jpg

img1685w.jpg

img1686n.jpg

img1687y.jpg

img1688g.jpg

img1689c.jpg

Like it? I LOVE it mate!!!

Can't wait to see more from you :D

Thanks Greg!

That's a great repaint.

Do I see my 2nd Neo and Bourne on your desk! Can't wait to see those bud.

Glad your busy! It's not surprising

Back