Greetings from a Predator Freak! ;)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome aboard here!

Just a quick little note: PredatorStuff.com is what convinced me to dive in head first into the world of Predator collectibles (heck, it's what had me search youtube for Pred stuff, and I found pitu and saw his Hot Toys stuff). If it wasn't for that, I'd probably never learned about all of the amazing kits out there, who Biohunter was, and I'd probably be reduced to having a small Kotobukiya and comic book collection.

Luckily, I learned about Argonauts, Billiken, and Narin (to just name a few)... Your site is awesome, it's an archive for people out of the loop that want to get in. Fantastic to have you here man, you're a freaking Predator collecting GOD!

Hey thanks guys, glad you dig the site so much :) I really work hard to keep it up to date and fresh, in fact we've got a new layout coming up soon ;)

And nice to see you guys from the ol' Spawn forums! Haven't been there in ages, that place was just too ridiculous.

Hey guys! This is Faken (aka Dan Richard) from predatorstuff.com and thehunterslair.com :) I was recently convinced to join up this forum while spening the past 5 days having a blast in the Sideshow chatroom for the SDCC action (Mannix was ready to beat my ass after winning my 6th trivia contest :joy) so here I am! I've been a Sideshow collector for about 5 years now and I collect mostly 1:1 scale stuff and every Predator item they release. I actually have a fairly ridiculous Predator collection (over 500 kits alone) but I do pick up other items from movies I love like Terminator, HB, LOTR, Star Wars etc... Display space is at a premium so I try to stick to 1 or 2 awesome pieces for each movie.

So yeah, that's about it for me, look forward to shooting the breeze with you guys.. I already know a bunch of you from other forums but how can I not join up when I'm a SSC freak myself? :)

Cyas!
Dan

Welcome Faken! Remember me?! hehe Loved our chats in SDCC chat. :)

Hey thanks guys, glad you dig the site so much :) I really work hard to keep it up to date and fresh, in fact we've got a new layout coming up soon ;)

And nice to see you guys from the ol' Spawn forums! Haven't been there in ages, that place was just too ridiculous.

Love the site. Eying some stuff there right now. Do you give discount to fellow members ? :eek:

its about time u made it to this site dan......i was wandering why i have never seen u round here before. welcome !!
:mexwave

.......one of yur faithful customers :rolleyes:

Back