Greetings from a new collector!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KillerCam251

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hey guys, glad to be apart of the community. I am somewhat new to the hobby, I've always wanted to start a collection of Hot Toys and 1/6 scale figures amongst other collectibles but have never had funds or time until now. My primary interest is Hot Toys figures and prop replicas. Favorite character is Captain America if you can't already tell by pic and sig :rotfl other than that I do music, movies, comics, video games and such. Looking forward to alot of the HT figures coming out late 2012, the wait is a killer! :impatient:

wavesmile.gif
:welcome1: to the :FREAK: Show, KillerCam! :duff
wavesmile.gif

Welcome. :duff

So what do you have coming my friend? That cluttered and congested Q4 time...I used to have more coming, but since the most recent date changes, I have Avengers-Cap:A and Avengers Black Widow. :dunno

Well I have Cap on preorder and was hoping to get him next month, I also have ASM Spider-Man on PO but I am currently on the fence with that one, and the DX12 and DX11 Batman and Joker which is a must have being I missed the other Batmans and Jokers. Now with everything coming out possibly in one month it is going to be tough dropping $1000 at one time so one or two may have to be cancelled. :gah:

Back