Premium Format Green Lantern

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Question is anyone else's GL a bit of a pain to get both foot pegs into their appropriate holes? I put it on when I first got it and never really thought of it again. That said I had was going to put the batteries back into the statue and when I was taking him off the base and putting him back on remembered just how much more force I had to use on this statue as opposed to others.

Was just wondering if this was the norm for other folks as well.

Received my reg yesterday and in perfect condition. Think this looks really good in person, and light up function is an awesome touch to this to have the option of turning it on once in a while and enjoy the view. :) I was prepared for a struggle getting it into the base but mine was actually very easy, just had to line up both pegs and it just slided easily down when applying some pressure.

Received my reg yesterday and in perfect condition. Think this looks really good in person, and light up function is an awesome touch to this to have the option of turning it on once in a while and enjoy the view. :) I was prepared for a struggle getting it into the base but mine was actually very easy, just had to line up both pegs and it just slided easily down when applying some pressure.

Congrats:clap

I saw this piece at a LCS the other day and for the first time in person. Man, what a presence this thing has. I gots to get me one.

I've been reading the green lantern series pre-new 52 and can't get enough GL!

Yup, I have the whole series it was so much fun from start to finish, a really great run with good writing and good artist and you get the experience the whole ring spectrum stories, so rich. :hi5:

Yup, I have the whole series it was so much fun from start to finish, a really great run with good writing and good artist and you get the experience the whole ring spectrum stories, so rich. :hi5:

That's good to hear. I started with new 52 GL vol 1 then started rebirth.. Now I'm hooked.

So yea, I better get this piece ASAP! Lol :D

Back