Premium Format Green Lantern

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got this guy. Seems like the peg on the left foot won't fit into the hole. Did anyone else have this problem?

After trying for another 20 minutes, I'm convinced it won't fit. And after inspecting it further, seems like mine is plagued with issues (albeit fairly minor, but noticeable). Looks like it's getting returned.

Last edited:
Just got this guy. Seems like the peg on the left foot won't fit into the hole. Did anyone else have this problem?

After trying for another 20 minutes, I'm convinced it won't fit. And after inspecting it further, seems like mine is plagued with issues (albeit fairly minor, but noticeable). Looks like it's getting returned.

That's too bad. I know mine was a tight fit for the pegs, but some wiggling and it fit ok.

Been putting off getting this guy, but now I have $300 in rewards I am going to use. Probably tomorrow I think.

Regulars always sell out last

Still surprising he is still around and not even a low stock warning. He and deadpool were released almost at the same time and deadpool sold out pretty much immeditly with an edition size of almost 1000 more and now he's got a repaint on the way.

I had to send mine back. It was impossible to get the foot in the base. My replacement does fit, but its tight as hell.

Put my order in this morning and got a shipping estimation of Wednesday. Hope mine is defect free.

Still surprising he is still around and not even a low stock warning. He and deadpool were released almost at the same time and deadpool sold out pretty much immeditly with an edition size of almost 1000 more and now he's got a repaint on the way.

The Deadpool sculpt was pretty much universally loved. It's a great looking sculpt. That was not the case with the GL PF. Pose, lack of mixed media, and perceived scale issues were just some of the things collectors had issue with when it came to the GL PF. Many peeps panned it in this thread. However, in hand pics got me to jump on him. I loved the way this piece turned out. IMO, the EX and light up features on this piece are killer.

The Deadpool sculpt was pretty much universally loved. It's a great looking sculpt. That was not the case with the GL PF. Pose, lack of mixed media, and perceived scale issues were just some of the things collectors had issue with when it came to the GL PF. Many peeps panned it in this thread. However, in hand pics got me to jump on him. I loved the way this piece turned out. IMO, the EX and light up features on this piece are killer.

Well said Filip, and my thoughts exactly.

I agree with you but I guess the majority of collectors thought it was a not a good piece. If in hand pic and such changed people's thoughts on this it should have sold out long ago. Strange to me to see it still in stock. I was all set to order one but ran into some issue with my home that's costing me. Who maybe it will still be around in a few months.

Back