Premium Format Green Lantern

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats to both of you. You did the right thing picking up the EX now. Prices are only trending upwards. Just wait until you finally set him up on your shelves and light that bad boy up. Jaw dropping good stuff. Let us know what you guys think of the piece when you get him in.

Just makes me that much more excited to get him... seller ships mine on monday so i should have him by next week... cant wait

Group shot!!
suqanu7e.jpg

Very nice!

the fact that he is almost at 45 degree angle seems to escape most people when judging his height
I have this and i thought he was pretty big for 1/4

Hi Guys,

Can anyone tell me if the body on the regular is the same as the one on the exclusive ?

Thanks

Just saw this in person at a LCS and it looks FANTASTIC!!! If I wasn't searching for a lot of other pieces right now I would have picked this up today.

I keep coming back to this and will proudly admit he is my favorite PF of the year for 2013. I cant remember who all came out but I like this more than my last few which were Colossus, Joker, Spiderwoman, Aayla Secura and Poison Ivy.

Easily my favorite!

I keep coming back to this and will proudly admit he is my favorite PF of the year for 2013. I cant remember who all came out but I like this more than my last few which were Colossus, Joker, Spiderwoman, Aayla Secura and Poison Ivy.

Easily my favorite!

I feel the same way. I literally turn on the light up feature once a day to just look at it. I think that's what makes this piece go from great to awesome.
I'd have to say GL and Deadpool really blew me away this year. I love PI, but it's more because she's like a beautiful piece of art whereas these two are just cool.

This is a damn fine piece .... I was VERY tempted by it today, BUT I am saving for other things, and I just had to walk away. I was very tempted to ask the guys at the store if I could see it out of the display case, but I knew if I did.... Well it would be all over...lol

Bud you should get it now while the price is still manageable. I think the price for him just keep on going up.

This is a damn fine piece .... I was VERY

tempted by it today, BUT I am saving for other things, and I just had to walk away. I was very tempted to ask the guys at the store if I could see it out of the display case, but I knew if I did.... Well it would be all over...lol

A great statue indeed...now when is mine going to get here :impatient:

Also nice pic Tave of GL with Deadpool giving him the cold shoulder :)

Back