Premium Format Green Lantern

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't speak for Spider, but I watch the sideshow page for GL daily, even at work.:lol No worries. IF it comes down to it, I'm sure we can snag it before it's gone.

Well you can be sure that SS will do a fake low quantity alert sometime soon.

I had little interest in the character when this went up for PO but since have been reading the comics and enjoying them so I may consider this. Not sure I like the shiny finish but we'll see.

I am not so hung up on missing the EX its great but so is the reg I think. We;ll see I guess.

I had little interest in the character when this went up for PO but since have been reading the comics and enjoying them so I may consider this. Not sure I like the shiny finish but we'll see.

I am not so hung up on missing the EX its great but so is the reg I think. We;ll see I guess.

No I'm not hung up on the EX either honestly. I'd just like to have it for display options and because, well, I have the EX on all the other DC characters I've ordered.:lol

Yea the shiny debate what was what I mainly had to fight over myself with but in person it looks great as does Sinestro :thud:

Yea the shiny debate what was what I mainly had to fight over myself with but in person it looks great as does Sinestro :thud:

IMO, the glossy finish is what makes this statue pop when the light up is on. Pretty happy with this guy & cant wait for Sinestro now!
y9uqu2uh.jpg

7y3upube.jpg

uva5y4as.jpg

A great point indeed. I'm sure in time they'll eventually do a matte finishe GL but this one is killer in its own right and thinking about the light up feature it's so true that the shiny amplifies the effect in a positive way IMO as well.

There is a slight bubble in the paint app on the back, it's really not too bad. I still haven't moved him from my kitchen table. I have been unable to take my eyes off of it during meals.

I know what you mean. It really sticks out. When lit up, the gloss makes it looks like he has surrounded himself with his willpower. The face is perfect.

I got min last week, awesome!!! the light up feature at Night is the collest thing of the whole statue. mine is 599#.

LOL! At least they bothered to put something down for yours. I just have 536/ . They didn't even put anything else after my edition number.

More importantly there was no issue, unlike Ivy where mine came with major screw up. But got to say the handwriting for the number is the nicest I have gotten so far. :)

More importantly there was no issue, unlike Ivy where mine came with major screw up. But got to say the handwriting for the number is the nicest I have gotten so far. :)

Yeah, I was really happy with the QC on this piece. I couldn't find anything wrong with it besides the missing production run number on the bottom of the base. No way I'm going to complain about that. He looks perfect and I wouldn't risk a return and getting a bad replacement piece over something so trivial. Glad to hear that yours didn't have any QC issues as well.

sharing is caring.[/QUOTE]

oops. seems the pics are broken.. :dunno Ill try to post them later.

Back