Premium Format Green Lantern

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I first had doubts about this piece and I admit that I ordered the Ex VERY late but I now have to agree 100%!!! That statue is easily on par with all the other excellent DC PFs released to date.

I honestly think that the problem with the first photos of this piece (on Sideshow website and at the SDCC 2012) was that they were taken against a black background. That didn't mingle well with the black of the costume. But just put the piece against a lighter background and WOW!

Even now, I look at the photos I just took of my PF and I'm not overly impressed. But when I look at it directly with all the light effects... :bow:bow:bow

:exactly:
Totally agree, I got mine today, its awesome! Really nice pc, I believe is going to be the sleeper of the DC line so far.

Mine was a waitlist conversion and just arrived - no visible flaws. It seemed to be really hard to get that left foot peg into it's hole, but it's in there.

I had the same problem. It probably has to do with the whole thing leaning forward, Sideshow didn't want t take the chance of him slipping out.

I received mine on Thursday afternoon, but just opened it today. Overall this is a great piece. I do think that the paint app is a little sloppy on mine though. I am getting really tired of having small issues with my statues, especially for the price that we pay for these things. I have a lot of smaller pieces that don't have any flaws, maybe I'm just being to picky. Congrats to all who got this. It really is a great representation of Hal.

when I look at it directly with all the light effects... :bow:bow:bow

I know EXACTLY what you are saying. I almost never use the light up features on any of my other statues. However, I just can't stop marveling over how stunning it looks on this piece. I've had it for a few days now and my kids practically beg me to turn the light up features on every night before I put them to bed. They LOVE this statue. I can understand why. I am sooooo glad that my WL converted. This is one of those statues that completely caught me off guard and blew me away once I displayed him.

I can't wait to get my one. I'm glad everyone is loving it to & I'm really enjoying the in-hand pics you guys have been posting.

Seriously this & Sinestro are going to make an awesome display

I just had my name added to the ex waitlist. Not sure if I have any chance of it converting but im kicking myself for not picking it up when it took so long to sell out.

I just had my name added to the ex waitlist. Not sure if I have any chance of it converting but im kicking myself for not picking it up when it took so long to sell out.

I know how you feel.... sucks I missed the EX on this. Most statues I wouldn't care and just snatch up a reg but the ex is a must on this. EBay prices are $650+ so I might have to settle on a reg before I lose out all together

I know how you feel.... sucks I missed the EX on this. Most statues I wouldn't care and just snatch up a reg but the ex is a must on this. EBay prices are $650+ so I might have to settle on a reg before I lose out all together

I'm in the same boat. I got on the waitlist 3/21, about two days after it went up. I haven't given up just yet but if I see a low QTY alert I'm grabbing a reg before it's too late.

Yeah im pretty new to collecting sideshow pieces so I missed the opportunity to order the joker pf ex and poison ivy pf ex. This one I just couldnt justify while there were other statues to hunt down. This is my first true regret that is gonna cost me.

I'm in the same boat. I got on the waitlist 3/21, about two days after it went up. I haven't given up just yet but if I see a low QTY alert I'm grabbing a reg before it's too late.

When the DC line launched I told myself to stick with marvel its too expensive to collect two licenses so I did for a while. Now I shot myself in the foot by missing the ex on gl/supes/bats

EX are great and all but regular is just fine in most cases. Especially if your international.

There's no need to always shoot for an EX and as some have already said miss out all together when the reg's sell out. If you missed an EX shot for a reg while you can.

EX are great and all but regular is just fine in most cases. Especially if your international.

There's no need to always shoot for an EX and as some have already said miss out all together when the reg's sell out. If you missed an EX shot for a reg while you can.

Yea on batman and superman the EX isn't that important. But on lantern I think its a big deal.

My point exactly it all depends.

In GL the EX > REG > not having GL at all.

In this case: Get GL in your collection however is most feasible for you now before they are all gone.

My point exactly it all depends.

In GL the EX > REG > not having GL at all.

In this case: Get GL in your collection however is most feasible for you now before they are all gone.

I can't speak for Spider, but I watch the sideshow page for GL daily, even at work.:lol No worries. IF it comes down to it, I'm sure we can snag it before it's gone.

Back