Premium Format Green Lantern

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks you guys! It's funny, I started collecting PF's in 2010 with Ms. Marvel and now I'm up to 7, with four more on the way (I'm sure that number will increase by the end of SDCC).

I've got all my Sideshow Buffy statues on top of the Besta's, I have to pick up a new case to display those sometime soon.

Great collection Rockstars...and welcome to the sickness. Before you know it you're going to have a whole heck of a lot more statues and less room than you ever expected :)

Nice collection rockstar. Seems like you have who you like and havnt splurged on unescessary hype items.

Received mine today from TFAW - first time I've had problems with a piece from sideshow. First is that my box says number 68 but my base says 48. Second is that there are strange white spots on the emblem - it's not paint I don't think, as I can make it out clearly on the white part of the emblem too.

Anyone have advice? I'm not sure how to do this since I bought it from a retailer

IMAG0383_zpscdb9445c.jpg

IMAG0384_zpse5726b44.jpg

Yep, send it back, amalak. Mine has a few minor flaws, but none in a focal point like the emblem. That will probably bother you to no end.

Very nice! Congrats, haven't heard of many conversion maybe one other so a def win. :)

Yeah, I was one of the conversions. Now I just hope it isn't damaged. That's the only thing that worries me about a WL conversion. I just hope it's not a damaged or returned piece I'm getting. Well, he gets here tomorrow so I don't have to wait long to find out.

Yeah, I was one of the conversions. Now I just hope it isn't damaged. That's the only thing that worries me about a WL conversion. I just hope it's not a damaged or returned piece I'm getting. Well, he gets here tomorrow so I don't have to wait long to find out.

If it was a return don't they check these and fix what was defective? It would be very shady to try to stick a flawed piece onto another person. I had had plenty of wait list conversions in the past and they all came fine. Hope you get a good one. :)

If it was a return don't they check these and fix what was defective? It would be very shady to try to stick a flawed piece onto another person. I had had plenty of wait list conversions in the past and they all came fine. Hope you get a good one. :)

I really like hearing that. Some peeps have accused SSC of using the WL to dump returned/damaged pieces on customers. I won't say that they do because I have had no merch on the WL that converted before this piece. This is only the 2nd piece I have ever WLd. The first was the EX Skaar PF and that one didn't convert. This means I have no first hand knowledge of this happening. However, I have seen peeps here swear that they think their WL converted because they received damaged merch that was returned to SSC. I'm hoping it's all just a bunch of BS. It's not like peeps that already had this on PO didn't receive damaged pieces as well. I just think it's all random bad luck. Anyway, he shows up tomorrow and I hope he's pristine. If there are any real issues with the piece, I'll just return him.

Mine was a waitlist conversion and just arrived - no visible flaws. It seemed to be really hard to get that left foot peg into it's hole, but it's in there.

Mine was a waitlist conversion and just arrived - no visible flaws. It seemed to be really hard to get that left foot peg into it's hole, but it's in there.

Just received mine as well. Back peg was a pain to line up for me but I managed to secure him to the base.

WOW! I wasn't sure if I was going to keep him or sell him. I was perfectly fine with selling him if I really didn't care for the piece. In hand pics intrigued me enough to hop on the WL but I still wasn't convinced this would find a place in my collection. But...WOW!

I have to say that in hand, this piece is incredible. Very dynamic and action packed. The EX fist and light up features ROCK. His face looks great as well. IMHO, this is by far the best head sculpt I have seen of the character. I know quite a few of you here prefer the DC direct PF or the custom statue that has been shown here many times, but I really like this piece. I have no doubt I made the right choice in buying this PF. For those of you on the WL, I hope you convert. You'll have no regrets if you do.

I have to say that in hand, this piece is incredible. Very dynamic and action packed. The EX fist and light up features ROCK. His face looks great as well. IMHO, this is by far the best head sculpt I have seen of the character. I know quite a few of you here prefer the DC direct PF or the custom statue that has been shown here many times, but I really like this piece. I have no doubt I made the right choice in buying this PF. For those of you on the WL, I hope you convert. You'll have no regrets if you do.

I first had doubts about this piece and I admit that I ordered the Ex VERY late but I now have to agree 100%!!! That statue is easily on par with all the other excellent DC PFs released to date.

I honestly think that the problem with the first photos of this piece (on Sideshow website and at the SDCC 2012) was that they were taken against a black background. That didn't mingle well with the black of the costume. But just put the piece against a lighter background and WOW!

Even now, I look at the photos I just took of my PF and I'm not overly impressed. But when I look at it directly with all the light effects... :bow:bow:bow

Back