Premium Format Green Lantern

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I e-mailed Sideshow yesterday about this, this was my response I got.

"The item just arrived yesterday and only a small fraction of the pieces have been processed. I will check on when specifically your order will be processed."

I e-mailed Sideshow yesterday about this, this was my response I got.

"The item just arrived yesterday and only a small fraction of the pieces have been processed. I will check on when specifically your order will be processed."

Oh... I'll probably get the same response then. I need to go shopping this weekend for an additional display anyway.

Definitely a pure win! If my wait list doesn't convert soon i'll just order a Regular. Either way I win. Congrats to you guys who got theirs and or getting theirs. Total awesome piece! WOW. :hi5:

I have the EX waitlisted...but the more I think about it, the more I am seriously considering the regular version.

The light up fist looks great...when lit. But realistically, I can't see myself using the light up feature on a consistent basis.

Nice pics everyone...hope mine gets here with no problems tomorrow. Sorry to everyone who hasn't gotten their shipping notice yet...I'd be ticked at that. I PO'd mine probably within 30 seconds of it going up for order...but, I don't think that really affects when your order gets shipped out, does it?

I have the EX waitlisted...but the more I think about it, the more I am seriously considering the regular version.

The light up fist looks great...when lit. But realistically, I can't see myself using the light up feature on a consistent basis.

For the same price, why wouldn't you want the EX? Plus in a couple of years, it will be worth way more then the reg. the EX piece is actually one of the best to date.

Number 482 arrived safely and I'm pretty impressed. Just like with Poison Ivy, I'm not a huge fan of GL, so I was prepared to return it if I was disappointed. But unlike with Ivy, this statue arrived in perfect condition and looks great!

Size-wise, he really does look 1/4 scale to me. He's smaller than Cap and Hawkeye, but those guys are huge. I mean, Hawkeye's biceps are thicker than Storm's thighs. For a "normal" guy he seems about right.

The paint lines are really clean. Granted there are no challenging leaves on this one, but I can't find any incomplete or bleeding areas.

The abs are pretty dramatic, and his back muscles are just ridiculous, but to me, it doesn't hurt the overall appearance of the statue too much.

The glossy sheen works well. This statue really stands out next to the other PF's because of it. I was wondering how much it would bother me, because I'm a big fan of mixed media, but it's a nice change of pace.

I totally get what some folks are saying about preferring to display it with the regular power ring fist. But the ex fist is just so cool.

I've been looking at all the posted pictures and can't help thinking that the skin colour appears to be a muted, single tone. Is the skin tone really that dead-looking? No hate meant towards the statue itself as I think it looks very nice overall.

Back