Premium Format Green Lantern

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOW FANTASTIC. Okay my mind is set. I want Green Lantern! Decidied to get on the waitlist for a EX but I know my chances are slim but guess i'll see if it converts or not. Really love the EX hand in genreally came out amazing. If not converted i'll get a regular. Worth a shot. Just looks so cool! :clap:clap:clap

Last edited:
The video actually clears some stuff up for me.... However, I will say I think I prefer the regular arm... the Ex looks great, but I think it looks more classic and shows the face off a little better with the regular head

I like the regular hand better too. The energy hand is a cool switch out though. I think the energy hand only looks better than the regular when it's lit up. I haven't gotten mine yet so my opinion may change once it's in my grasp.

For those fellow collectors who have light up statues, I know ill flick on the switch when guests want to check out the lights but how often can you actually leave them running? I've never felt comfortable just leaving them lit for lengthy periods of time.

I love the regular hand light up feature, very cool looking. This is one of those pieces I'll be alternating display options quite a bit.

I like the regular hand better too. The energy hand is a cool switch out though. I think the energy hand only looks better than the regular when it's lit up. I haven't gotten mine yet so my opinion may change once it's in my grasp.

For those fellow collectors who have light up statues, I know ill flick on the switch when guests want to check out the lights but how often can you actually leave them running? I've never felt comfortable just leaving them lit for lengthy periods of time.

I almost never turn mine on (Iron Man Mark VI and Thanos dio)...once in a while to show people, but I pretty much leave the lights off.

Can't wait to get my GL tomorrow.

Green Lantern arrived #591. First off it's very nice.It looks much better live than in my wimpy photo's.And from away even without the light up feature it's a real beauty.The Blend of rock base into Green is nicely done.It is indeed 1/4 scale.
The Figure fit into the Base very tight.The forward foot almost felt like it was not going to go in so be very careful.Same with both Arms..a very tight fit in and out.
Batteries no AC on this so no cord.The Ring lights up and looks so cool.And the Construct is huge.I think everyone Reg or EX will be real happy with this piece.

wow looks damn great! glad I POed this day one & didnt care for all the hate.

Green Lantern arrived #591. First off it's very nice.It looks much better live than in my wimpy photo's.And from away even without the light up feature it's a real beauty.The Blend of rock base into Green is nicely done.It is indeed 1/4 scale.
The Figure fit into the Base very tight.The forward foot almost felt like it was not going to go in so be very careful.Same with both Arms..a very tight fit in and out.
Batteries no AC on this so no cord.The Ring lights up and looks so cool.And the Construct is huge.I think everyone Reg or EX will be real happy with this piece.

Great pics bud. Congrats to everyone who got this ex or reg he looks awesome.

This is Pure Win. Now bring on The Batman & Supes :yess:

zudamajy.jpg

Back