Premium Format Green Lantern

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stoked about this statue! It's been about 2 years since I've bought a new statue sad to say but I had to walk away from the hobby for a while. I only have to pay a whopping $2.63 after using my rewards points on this bad boy! Gotta love those reward points!

Wow, congrats! These reward points add up fast. :clap

Lmao yea, only took me about 2 years to get a free one but I never really hounded over my points so it did seem pretty fast. Nonetheless I wouldn't have got this if I would've had to fork out the dough for it. I'm just not that into collecting anymore. The fact that I'm satisfied with my collection as is helps a lot too.

What was the processing date on this again? I deleted my email with the info. :slap

Lmao yea, only took me about 2 years to get a free one but I never really hounded over my points so it did seem pretty fast. Nonetheless I wouldn't have got this if I would've had to fork out the dough for it. I'm just not that into collecting anymore. The fact that I'm satisfied with my collection as is helps a lot too.

What was the processing date on this again? I deleted my email with the info. :slap

25th my friend :)

I can't wait till I can say that :lol I'm no where near satisfied with my collection yet. When my GL arrives it will be one step closer though :yess:

21maxw8.jpg

2ptce8h.jpg

I take back everything I said, I have to get this[/QUOTE]

This looks pretty good in production. I'm still not the biggest fan of it but these pics are having me second guessing.

This looks pretty good in production. I'm still not the biggest fan of it but these pics are having me second guessing.

That it a production piece that is still the prototype.[/QUOTE]

I still want one. I passed originally because I didn't care for the pose or the price, but seeing these pictures makes me want to acquire one. Plus, GL is my favorite hero.:yess:

:lecture :exactly:

At the end of the day it's Hal Jordan and we won't be getting another one any time soon. This is going to look great on display, the exclusive is a pretty substantial difference, and both versions have ultra low edition sizes compared to other DC premium formats. Order this one while you still can because once Sinestro goes up for pre-order you will wish you had.

Got another processing alert from Sideshow today...sounds like this one is definitely shipping out next week (processing starts on Tuesday). As long as it ships by Wednesday, I should have it in hand by Friday!!! My first DC piece, bring it!!

Back