Premium Format Green Lantern

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It would be a boring world if we all liked the same stuff. Having said that I much prefer the custom. It is one of the most dynamic statues in my collection.

Just looking at that video of the custom GL, it is a really nice piece but I still prefer the SS ver but like what ambasah mentioned it would be a boring world if we had the same tastes & opinions.

Now bring on the GL SS, I can't wait for this piece :rock

Just looking at that video of the custom GL, it is a really nice piece but I still prefer the SS ver but like what ambasah mentioned it would be a boring world if we had the same tastes & opinions.

Now bring on the GL SS, I can't wait for this piece :rock

That's pretty much why if I don't share the same enthusiasm as everyone else does in a thread I really don't feel the need to comment. I mean, why be a downer? But thats just me.

That's pretty much why if I don't share the same enthusiasm as everyone else does in a thread I really don't feel the need to comment. I mean, why be a downer? But thats just me.

:exactly: Yeah it's fine to voice your opinion but I only find it annoying when people keep going on & on about something they don't like & won't allow others who do like it to enjoy it.

:exactly: Yeah it's fine to voice your opinion but I only find it annoying when people keep going on & on about something they don't like & won't allow others who do like it to enjoy it.

Sad thing is they'll still show up to talk down on this piece once in hand pics come in.

Think they'll ever make another Green Lantern PF?

I like this PF, but the Exclusive makes it look even more dynamic. But Sideshow's currently checking inventory for the regular one!

Think they'll ever make another Green Lantern PF?

I like this PF, but the Exclusive makes it look even more dynamic. But Sideshow's currently checking inventory for the regular one!

I would say highly likely. Just save your pennies man. There will likely be one go up for sale as soon as these go out. You will prob be able to score one for a pretty decent price after shipping. Just a thought.

Back