Premium Format Green Lantern

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Come on Monger this is a cool statue. I do prefer it displayed with the Reg hand though

No point of arguing the merits of this one anymore till it comes out. Lets just wait and see how the inhand pics look... Those will tell the tale. In the end though if I had this on order I think I would be HOPING to hear about a delay. If DC is REALLY checking the QC on the Superman 1:1, Ivy, and Batman and that is causing the delays, I would want this one to have gone through the SAME process.

Can't believe the EX actually sold out :lol

url

Ok many people said he looks off with the other two, trying to picture him with the other two, they look pretty good together to me. What do you guys think?

4199u.png

Looks awesome Mamba. That's the order I'll be displaying mine. Are you planning on collecting the whole JL?

Yeah, I am guessing next JL will be Wonder Woman and Flash, which I am sure I will order them too. The thing is it will take too damn long for us to get all of them.

Btw I think GL looks too big in that pic that I posted he should be a little bit smaller. However, I think they look great together, can't wait to display all 3.

Back