Premium Format Green Lantern

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It starts with Green Lantern: Rebirth.
excellent place to start...then go to...

Green Lantern: No Fear
Green Lantern: Revenge of The Green Lanterns
Green Lantern: Wanted Hal Jordan
Green Lantern: The Sinestro Corps War #1
Green Lantern: The Sinestro Corps War #2
Green Lantern: Tales of The Sinestro Corps
Green Lantern: Secret Origin
Green Lantern Corps: Ring Quest
Green Lantern Corps: Sins of The Star Sapphire
Green Lantern: Rage of The Red Lanterns
Green Lantern Corps: Emerald Eclipse

then on to the awesomeness that is referred to as Blackest Night :)

Yea. I enjoyed the entire run from Rebirth to Blackest Night.

Then I got scammed into buying 24 issues of "The Return of Swamp Thing" AKA Brightest Day.

only to not have it matter after the reboot anyways.

Blackest Night rocked

You know I was just thinking that the Batman Ex sold out in what 5 days, and the Ex for this still doesn't have an Edition Size. I can't believe this is selling REALLY well.

Blackest Night rocked

You know I was just thinking that the Batman Ex sold out in what 5 days, and the Ex for this still doesn't have an Edition Size. I can't believe this is selling REALLY well.

People only want Batman and Superman. I would be very surprise if the ex is over 1000. After superman and Wonder Woman, the es # should drop significantly.

Hal and Flash are probably the most popular DC heroes after the trinity. I guess a lot of people passed based on the sculpt. I think Harley will have a high es.

Blackest Night rocked

Maybe we should put up a list of those who PO the Green Lantern exclusive. Then maybe we can estimate the edition size. I PO one.

I PO one, but not sure if am gonna keep it or cancel it,, will see

Why didn't you just wait until the waitlisting began? Then you could avoid the NRD?:dunno

I was originally planning to collect bat sup GL WW & Flash, but since the space is becoming an issue I decided to give priority for the movie related items. Am gonna have bat & sup for sure but the rest is still debatable depending on WW design ;)

Last edited:
People only want Batman and Superman. I would be very surprise if the ex is over 1000. After superman and Wonder Woman, the es # should drop significantly.

not really more have to do with the fact this just doesn't look so good. That might change once the inhand photos roll in...hopefully.

Back