Premium Format Green Lantern

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What is it now... A full month and NO word on an ES?? That does not seem good to me. I wonder if they are having real trouble with this one?

Possibly they need to fulfill some kind of quota with DC so they are not going to close this EX out until that is done.And if they are having a hard time with the EX PO they for sure are not going to sell many Regulars.

SS was probably wanting this to be in 1200 ES range.I guess we will find out at some point.For all we know it could be selling like hot cakes.:rotfl

Possibly they need to fulfill some kind of quota with DC so they are not going to close this EX out until that is done.And if they are having a hard time with the EX PO they for sure are not going to sell many Regulars.

SS was probably wanting this to be in 1200 ES range.I guess we will find out at some point.For all we know it could be selling like hot cakes.:rotfl

:rotfl:rotfl From what I have heard Batman's Ex went up and was SOLD OUT in about 5 days. That would've selling like hot cakes to me. :lol. I bet you a bunch of people at SSC kind of look like this :horror:horror

Hal Jordan doesn't deserve this. If the movie was good we would've had a different story. Just look at how popular Iron Man is now.

Man do I love this movie and this amazing PF, I CANNOT WAIT!!! :rock

Congrats Sideshow!!!!!

Ski

sarcasm_detector1.jpg

Hal Jordan doesn't deserve this. If the movie was good we would've had a different story. Just look at how popular Iron Man is now.

I tried to watch that movie the other night. I got less than ten minutes in, before I had to change the channel. It made me embarrassed to be a human being; would Jordan's behavior be how we came off to aliens?!Probably.... I kept waiting for that knight from Evil Dead III to show up and sneer, "Are all men from the present loud-mouthed braggarts?" It certainly needed saying.

Absolutely! Gift the cosmic power of the ring to.... a complete stone-cold idiot. Way to go. And way to wreck an iconic comics property. Can DC do ANYthing right, movies-wise?!! [other than Batman??]

I actually think the PF is kind of interesting, I do hope it is less tippy than it looks. But yeah.... a decent movie definitely would've helped sales.

Last edited:
The movie sucked because of Ryan Reynolds....he's the white Will Smith. Hope Reynolds isnt in the JLA Movie.

The movie sucked because of Ryan Reynolds....he's the white Will Smith. Hope Reynolds isnt in the JLA Movie.

So you'd be interested in seeing a GL movie with Ryan Reynolds as Hal Jordan and Will Smith as John Stewart? :nana:

Back