Premium Format Green Lantern

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where's The Mike?? My Mike?? :)

He's been absent on Twitter, too.

Seriously, where the hell is Mike? :(
:lol

I'm here. Just hanging around.

tumblr_m1s0kdWRXQ1r5308zo1_500.gif

:lol :lol :lol :lol

This announcement dropped my jaw, it looks great but at the same time I wonder the Sideshow business plan of hitting customers with so many heavy hitters at one time. I have the Batman, Ivy and Joker PFs on order but if this comes over one of them that'll get axed even if I have to eat the NRD.

I can't wait for full reveal and I hope that the Sinestro PF will be flying as well to put them against one another.

Anyone else not bothered by the rib cage and abs area? Looks ridiculous in the preview picture. I hope SS refine that.

here is koto with glossy green. It doesnt look bad when contrasted against the flat black

406276_493183527364715_1579336552_n.jpg

Yea, I kind of like the glossy green and it's one way I might justify the fully sculpted for this piece. Now if he lights up and projects a hologram of the lantern emblem from his chest - I can maybe, just maybe forgive the no mixed media.

There you are!! :D :1-1:

tumblr_m4t32u19LS1qao02i.gif

Anyone else not bothered by the rib cage and abs area? Looks ridiculous in the preview picture. I hope SS refine that.

I have a feeling that it'll be a Ryan Reynolds situation where they elongate the body to make Hal look even slimmer especially in comparison to the rest. I don't think it'll be that pronounced in the full view but I think he'll be slim.

Yea, I kind of like the glossy green and it's one way I might justify the fully sculpted for this piece. Now if he lights up and projects a hologram of the lantern emblem from his chest - I can maybe, just maybe forgive the no mixed media.

It's supposed to light up for sure and I doubt they'd so just the ring, I imagine something will go on with the emblem

OR

What if they take a page out of the PopCultureShock book and the exclusive lights up at the chest and ring but the standard doesn't similar to the Lion-O PF?

I'm going to go out on a limb and say this won't come with the Battery. I think it's supposed to show him in action fighting something and that they won't include it even as the EX. If I'm wrong fine, but I don't think something like the Battery or a Construct would be within the realm of an exclusive especially after seeing them include both Batman portraits stock when they could have easily made one of them an EX.

Back