Premium Format Green Lantern

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
7bbe923128c0aa25aa27a03baa0c315f_zps8rmaw8i3.jpg

Quickly!!!!! Now say "We'll definitely get an Abomination PF before we see a Martin Canale and Gore Group Modern Purple Pants Raging Hulk PF. I'm fairly certain peeps hoping for another Canale Hulk PF will be waiting for quite awhile".... Say it NOW.... BEFORE the magic fades!!!! :panic:

I've given up all hope of seeing a modern raging purple pants Hulk PF completely sculpted by Martin Canale. If it does happen by some miracle...we will be waiting for quite awhile. :lol

I stand corrected and a little disappointed. Definitely wanted to add Flash and Martian Manhunter before another GL PF was released. Is this the start of the new 52 line? That sure isn't his classic costume and doesn't fit in with a classic JLA lineup.
This actually is more classic than the first. The only thing modern is the 'v' slit to the collar and the piping on the outfit.

This actually is more classic than the first. The only thing modern is the 'v' slit to the collar and the piping on the outfit.

Not in my opinion Josh. The high collar and excessive piped look to the costume gives it a total New 52 feel to me. The 1st PF's costume looks very classic to me and fits in perfectly with the rest of the JLA PFs. The museum pose on the new PF fits in better with the JLA PFs though. Like I said before...it doesn't hurt to have options.

Last edited:
Got this bad boy coming in soon. MIB and never displayed. Light up works. Will post pics once it arrives.

Attachments

• s-l1600.jpg
    s-l1600.jpg
    137 KB · Views: 47
Be careful with it, I had mine displayed with the fist and over time it started to crack around the connection.

Be careful with it, I had mine displayed with the fist and over time it started to crack around the connection.

Thanks will do. I really like the glossy look to the costume. I did not love the other museum GLs. Might display him alongside GA.

I love mine. I have the EX GL in one Besta cube and the Flash PF right across him in another. They look fantastic next to one another because both of them are in action poses.

Thanks will do. I really like the glossy look to the costume. I did not love the other museum GLs. Might display him alongside GA.

The paint apps on this are fantastic. That glossy look to his costume absolutely POPS! The EX flaming fist looks awesome as well.

Back