Premium Format Green Lantern

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I do not, but I know the foot peg in the base has power. I plugged the hand directly into it and it lit up.

Interesting. It sounds like a bad connection at the foot or arm then. If you put the foot in and out a few times and the hands it should clean any dirt or corrosion. If that does not work you are going to need at least a cheap meter to see if there is an open somewhere in the body.

Man, this is why light up features are so frustrating. I almost always wish most pieces don't come with light up features just because of the fact that they may stop working someday. However, some pieces just really call for them. The GL PF is one of them. There's no denying that the lights make the GL PF really stand out. I have the EX GL PF and I can only hope the lights hold up on mine. Seeing posts about the lights going out makes me as nervous as hell though.

Man, this is why light up features are so frustrating. I almost always wish most pieces don't come with light up features just because of the fact that they may stop working someday. However, some pieces just really call for them. The GL PF is one of them. There's no denying that the lights make the GL PF really stand out. I have the EX GL PF and I can only hope the lights hold up on mine. Seeing posts about the lights going out makes me as nervous as hell though.
Most problems can be fixed without major repairs needed. The actual LEDs should last a long time.

Comic-Con is a couple weeks removed, and I still wish we had GL character reveal. Argh!

Anyway, had to channel the frustration somewhere and it winds up being John Stewart. My ideal version with an energy rifle construct (Mass Effect fans may recognize the silhouette) and EX Justice League Unlimited portrait.

But of course I'd also love a Star Sapphire, Guy Gardner, Atrocitus, Larfleeze, Kilowog, Saint Walker......

john-stewart_zps4sl2r0eg.jpg

Kyle Rayner 4 Lyfe

That the slogan for his girlfriends? Because it's literally for their life half the time. Can't wait to see the EX mini-fridge.

Ha ha. Okay, maybe that's in poor taste. Couldn't resist. :lol

Honestly, I'd get a Kyle Rayner, but small fry has to wait his turn for John and Guy. And it's debatable which costume Kyle should rock. Personally, I always liked his Rebirth costume.

kyle-suits_zpsjdch2nfm.jpg

kyle-suits2_zpshxsis6mx.jpg

I believe the Green Lantern-verse is still actively being visited but I do not know whether it will be another Green Lantern or one of the other characters from that universe.

From Alex on the other forum.

Stay hopeful for new GL pieces, chums.

gl-meditation.jpg

saint_walker_and_a_blue_lantern_power_battery_gltas.png

Look what I found today. This talented artist Walter O'Neal has done work for SS in the past, including a credit on the awesome Sinestro statue. These pics are from his DeviantArt page. Another reminder that John Stewart would rock in statue form!

But I'll take every Lantern they send my way. Gimme! Gimme! Gimme!

js_full_color_54_by_no_sign_of_sanity-d8j6lq1.jpg

js_full_color_1_by_no_sign_of_sanity-d8j6aty.jpg

Look what I found today. This talented artist Walter O'Neal has done work for SS in the past, including a credit on the awesome Sinestro statue. These pics are from his DeviantArt page. Another reminder that John Stewart would rock in statue form!

But I'll take every Lantern they send my way. Gimme! Gimme! Gimme!

js_full_color_54_by_no_sign_of_sanity-d8j6lq1.jpg

js_full_color_1_by_no_sign_of_sanity-d8j6aty.jpg

Is DC Collectibles going to put that out? If so, it's bought.

Is DC Collectibles going to put that out? If so, it's bought.

From what I read on Walter O'Neal's DeviantArt page, the series was an idea he pitched DC during the GL War of Light comic series. To DC's credit, they did develop some outstanding Lantern busts but they stopped just when the line was picking up steam. These would've been amazing. A little tricky though with the larger characters!

9__hologram_series_poster_by_no_sign_of_sanity-d8j6py6.jpg

These in 1:4 with Star Sapphire, Larfleeze and a few others added would be incredible. Generally I don't go for armless busts, but somebody needs to pick these up.

Back