Green Lantern: The Animated Series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darth Waller

Are you on the square?
Reaction score
From Comic Book Resources:

It appears Green Lantern's light will end up shining on the small screen just as brightly as it will in theaters.

Announced today at Time Warner's investor showcase, Turner Broadcasting chairman and CEO Phil Kent confirmed that Cartoon Network will soon air an animated series based on the DC Comics hero, The Hollywood Reporter reports. Already set for a big screen debut with Ryan Reynolds in the leading role for a June 17, 2011 release, "Green Lantern: The Animated Series" (which will air the year after the movie) will be the first time the character has had a solo TV spotlight after years of appearing in series from "Super Friends" to "Justice League Unlimited" and even "Duck Dogers."

I hope it runs long enough we get the Sinestro Corps War and Blackest Night. Outside of animation, I would think only the Sinestro Corps War is doable (like the third film in the GL series perhaps?). But I'd really love to see a Blackest Night :drool

I hope it runs long enough we get the Sinestro Corps War and Blackest Night. Outside of animation, I would think only the Sinestro Corps War is doable (like the third film in the GL series perhaps?). But I'd really love to see a Blackest Night :drool

doubtful that you would see blackest night. These animated shoes are always subject to crazy liscensing issues and the like....

Normally, I'd be pretty psyched, but after the forgettable Fantastic Four, Spider-Man and Iron Man cartoons, I'm not going to get too excited.

Back