Green Lantern Premium Format (2015)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I poed cause I could live with the original base they showed (though would prefer a better color green one), also I missed out on the last one and green lantern and flash are my favorite dc characters.

I poed cause I could live with the original base they showed (though would prefer a better color green one), also I missed out on the last one and green lantern and flash are my favorite dc characters.

I'm tempted on this one but just got into PF. Got an exclusive Supes and waiting for DC Bats to ship. Need a PF WW and I know that's gonna cost me so no 'secondary' character till I get
Trinity.

I'm tempted on this one but just got into PF. Got an exclusive Supes and waiting for DC Bats to ship. Need a PF WW and I know that's gonna cost me so no 'secondary' character till I get
Trinity.

That's a wise move IMO. The Trinity is a MUST. Lock up any other members of the League when you get the chance but those characters and PFs were meant to be displayed together.

I am a pass on the trinity I dont do mixed media and both batman and superman are all cloth. I can only hope a full sculpt comes out some day. I do have Wonderwoman already and POed green lantern, fingers crossed for a flash sighting

No mix media at all X? That'd be rough for me. I couldn't skip all those. Joker, Harley, Bane and Croc all come to mind for DC pieces I love all 4 of those. (Or I think I do so far, with Bane and Croc)

I am a pass on the trinity I dont do mixed media and both batman and superman are all cloth. I can only hope a full sculpt comes out some day. I do have Wonderwoman already and POed green lantern, fingers crossed for a flash sighting

I'm not a fan of mix media either but I had to have Supes and Batman... Sent Batman off to be converted to full sculpt but it's taking forever, I'm starting to think I might of been played :(

I'm not a fan of mix media either but I had to have Supes and Batman... Sent Batman off to be converted to full sculpt but it's taking forever, I'm starting to think I might of been played :(

If you don't mind my asking...who's doing the custom work on your Bats PF?

Wonder Woman ex on secondary market should be easy enough to get for cost price due to the es. I struggled to sell mine for £299 (less than retail) shipped

I don't know if this is the place to post this but if anyone missed out on the first EX Green Lantern I'm willing to do a straight up trade for an EX Harley Quinn. With Bane and Huntress coming out I have to make some hard decisions.

Wonder Woman ex on secondary market should be easy enough to get for cost price due to the es. I struggled to sell mine for £299 (less than retail) shipped

I personally expect the Sideshow batman, superman and wonder woman will be soft in the secondary market, they just made so many of them. And on top of that the variant red son versions and with batman they did the modern version.

I personally expect the Sideshow batman, superman and wonder woman will be soft in the secondary market, they just made so many of them. And on top of that the variant red son versions and with batman they did the modern version.

Yep, nobody is going to buy used regulars unless it's a big savings....

Yep, nobody is going to buy used regulars unless it's a big savings....

I didnt think any of the exclusives on batman, superman or wonder woman were must haves either. So yeah when you made 11,500 of essentially the same batman (2000 ex, 7500 reg and 2000 modern version), you are going to see a soft after markert

Heck the superman regular is back up for pre order AGAIN

I didnt think any of the exclusives on batman, superman or wonder woman were must haves either. So yeah when you made 11,500 of essentially the same batman (2000 ex, 7500 reg and 2000 modern version), you are going to see a soft after markert

Heck the superman regular is back up for pre order AGAIN

That Supes EX is awesome. It's just a pain in the ass to remove his cape. That makes changing the portrait a chore. The EX for Bats and WW is nothing special but nice. I definitely display my Bats with the batarang. I agree with you though, so many of the Trinity were made that I don't ever see them blowing up in the aftermarket. Future Trinity PF releases will probably have smaller edition sizes and possibly hold or increase in value down the line. I don't care either way. Bats, Supes, and WW look AWESOME displayed in my collection.

That Supes EX is awesome. It's just a pain in the ass to remove his cape. That makes changing the portrait a chore. The EX for Bats and WW is nothing special but nice. I definitely display my Bats with the batarang. I agree with you though, so many of the Trinity were made that I don't ever see them blowing up in the aftermarket. Future Trinity PF releases will probably have smaller edition sizes and possibly hold or increase in value down the line. I don't care either way. Bats, Supes, and WW look AWESOME displayed in my collection.

I agree the poses and statues are awesome my only issue is I dont do mixed media so both Batman and Supes are out for me. I do have WW since she is a full sculpt

So no news or any new pics of the base for this piece?

As for the immense edition sizes for the trinity, I don't have a problem with it. I consider them along with Spidey gateway pieces that will entice new collectors to the hobby. If collectors want more rare iterations of the characters, then it's probably best to look at other companies that may cater to their tastes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back