Green Lantern Premium Format (2015)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
funny how time flies.

Im down to my last $50 flex on this guy.

It makes it less painful when it ships

I prefer the old ex also, but I am not displaying with justice League so size and action pose not an issue.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I have the original PF. I've decided to keep it and pass on this new GL PF. I like the original PF more and I will display him in my JL lineup. I'll just pair him up with the Flash or Green Arrow PF whenever SSC gets around to making them.

I have the new Green Lantern on Pre order since I missed out on the orginal. The orginal without the ex is not as good as the new one but I prefer the old ex to all

I have the new Green Lantern on Pre order since I missed out on the orginal. The orginal without the ex is not as good as the new one but I prefer the old ex to all

I actually like the portrait more on the original as well. The EX on it is fantastic and the paint apps are nothing short of spectacular IMO. The colors really POP on the OG PF. Overall, I just like it more so I decided to stick with it. However, the new GL does look good.

My two cents on the old green lantern PF ex(action pose) vs the new green lantern pf ex(Prototype)

I prefer the face sculpt of the new green lantern PF over the original +1 new PF
I prefer the costume of the old green lantern pf +1 old PF
The pose is a draw I love the action pose but the museum is also a classic so its a draw -
The EX on the old one is stunning, the new one is a lantern that SHOULD have been included in the regular edition so +2 to the old PF

Overall the old PF ex wins, as for the regular editions I prefer the new PF

I think the face sculpt on the old PF is absolutely spot on, the new one not as much.

To me the old PF is a younger hal and the new PF is a more weathered, Hal both are really good I do prefer the new one better but definitely a matter of opinion

I have it on pre order I would like to know what my statue is going to look like, I dont think that is too much to ask

Back