Green Lantern Premium Format (2015)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love your sig! Dream xmen line up. If replace beast and jubilee with Cable and Bishop!

Thanks! But it's blasphemy to mix Blue and Gold members!

Although Cable and Bishop would make solid additions. ;)

From Igo in the other forum:

Really hope it's a clear resin base that's the "upgrade". I can also see them adding a light-up feature to the opaque lime green version, but I'd rather have an awesome base that I can admire all the time instead of having to switch on and off.

I hope so too.

Awesome that a major change is coming to this statue. Something to look forward to while we wait for release.

Yea I ordered Hal regardless bc he is one of my favorites. Would love Kyle, Arisia, Guy etc.

I still need Sinestro though :/

From Magnum

3weEbPV.jpg

My guess is a light up ring, I would prefer a new base that lights up or a light up construct

Look at how amazing Sinestro would have been with a light up base. But just like Sinestro even if I dont get what I want I cant pass up this sculpt

All those collectors that have every HT Iron Man figure didn't know who he was before the movies.
Still kinda boggles my mind that people would spend enormous amounts of money on something they have only a small connection with. I guess if the Ironman films are your all time favorite movie I could see it but otherwise it just seems strange to me.

Back