Green Lantern Premium Format (2015)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have never purchased a SSC Premium Format Figure before but love GL. Can anyone tell me how they are in terms of quality....heard there were some paint issues with others etc...
Thanks for the help

Have never purchased a SSC Premium Format Figure before but love GL. Can anyone tell me how they are in terms of quality....heard there were some paint issues with others etc...
Thanks for the help
Roll of the dice when it comes to QC with SSC. You really just never know for certain until in hand pics start showing up.

Yeah, agree most DC PFs have been spot on. Other recent releases have been darn good too.

I understand redoing GL later down the line but we literally just had one a few years ago and the DC Universe is so damn rich which characters. A second Hal Jordon before Flash, Robin, Nightwing, Deathstroke and Lex Luthor?

Looks fantastic though, can't deny that.

The DC line has been pretty stellar with quality. And to be honest so have most of their last releases.

For the most part I agree. However, there's really no guarantee until in hand pics surface. When we see production pics from fellow collectors...that's when we have a pretty good idea of how the run turned out. Googly eyes are still an issue with a lot of their releases and the Hulk PF is an example of QC gone wrong. The teeth on the REG head are a mess and the discolored head sculpts not matching the body doesn't help either. That all said, I've been very lucky. Just about all of my orders of late have arrived in great condition so I have no complaints.

Yet another PF thats climbing down stairs. Has Sideshow seriously run out of ideas for poses?
No they just cant win. They do Spider-man vaulting over a roof top and a bunch people complain it'll lean. They do Thor in a throwing pose and a bunch people complain about this or that. The did the original GL in an action pose and people said he didn't fit with the rest of the JLA museum poses.

Now they do another GL in a museum pose and people are going to complain its a. Too plain b. Has one leg up or c. Some other variation.

Ok, dayuuuuuum. Day one PO...unless it's $500:lol But the lantern is the EX?! wuuuut:lol atta-boy SSC! If this comes in under or at $450, I will be full boar back on the sideshow train:rock:rock:rock People don't like the pose? This is going to go awesome with the trinity!!! :yess: Probably my one last JLA must buy!!!

No they just cant win. They do Spider-man vaulting over a roof top and a bunch people complain it'll lean. They do Thor in a throwing pose and a bunch people complain about this or that. The did the original GL in an action pose and people said he didn't fit with the rest of the JLA museum poses.

Now they do another GL in a museum pose and people are going to complain its a. Too plain b. Has one leg up or c. Some other variation.

hahaha complete 110% agree the ppl is the ppl and always gonna fine something belive me, i love the statue and is a full purchase from me :)

Back