Green Lantern Premium Format (2015)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those square feet they have sculpted on him look ridiculous, the only downside to an otherwise excellent PF.

2i95n4n.jpg

They are not that square. Kind of a rediculous post. Aquaman has a more square toe to his, but even then they look like divers boots to me, so that is getting pretty nit-picky.
It was more of a joke. I'm actually fine with the look of both Aquaman's and GL's feet even though they are both a little more square than I would like personally. It wouldn't stop me from buying either of the PFs. I think both look great.

They are not that square. Kind of a rediculous post. Aquaman has a more square toe to his, but even then they look like divers boots to me, so that is getting pretty nit-picky.

They are not completely square but they do have exaggerated sharp corners on them which for me kills the look of this PF. Hal as the Green Lantern has never been depicted with such footwear, but of course this is Sideshow's "interpretation".

xnzs3l.jpg

88BB32FD-B656-45C4-A776-F107A55F4DEB_zpsum4boom0.png

I also think the angle of the photo is showing them sharper angled than they probably are. Look at his left foot (the higher one for cbg) it looks alot more rounded on the bottom pic, and the right looks more rounded on the top pick.

I think it is awfully early to be throwing around things like, "This ruins the PF for me".

I wish. Fully sculpted Bats and Supes would be spectacular.

Yup ...I'd be in line for those, too. Especially if they are properly proportioned and more to scale with each other. Assuming they'd also be in scale with WW and GL.

They are not completely square but they do have exaggerated sharp corners on them which for me kills the look of this PF. Hal as the Green Lantern has never been depicted with such footwear, but of course this is Sideshow's "interpretation".

xnzs3l.jpg

88BB32FD-B656-45C4-A776-F107A55F4DEB_zpsum4boom0.png

This doesn't kill the PF for me.

But it really boggles the mind that all SSC has to do is round the hard edges just a tad more. That's it. Just a tad more. :dunno

Back