Green Lantern Premium Format (2015)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like 10% off if you pay in full up front and 5% off if you set up a payment plan.

You mean pay when ships? Never seen a SS piece require full payment before it shipped.

No mate that's how PCS works when they do pre orders

This is not a PCS piece.

Stingray ...terpfan was talking about PCS with his statement. You're right SSC doesn't require full payment during PO, but PCS will give a discount if you pay in full.

Stingray ...terpfan was talking about PCS with his statement. You're right SSC doesn't require full payment during PO, but PCS will give a discount if you pay in full.

Yeah sorry, I was responding to the post right before mine but didn't quote it in my reply. Thanks for clearing that up.

I see. With SS doing 5 and 10% off codes for this guy I thought that was what you were talking about.

It's all good. I'm glad we are all helping each other out. That's what this forum is all about.

Well I'd suggest they offer the discount for the first 48 hours of pre order and actually reward people for ordering early but Sideshow seems to do the opposite of anything that makes sense to me most of the time. What they did with the Predator 2 maquette for example pisses me off

YESSSS

How I get a 10% code for this ? I use safari and I haven't gotten a code to pop up once

Clear all history and cookies on your browser
Go to SSC website
Search for GL PF
Click on GL PF to get to the PO page
Click PO button
Stay in the cart page for a few minutes until the discount pops up
If the 5% discount pops up, you can click on the "no thanks" option (top right)
Repeat steps again until you get the 10% discount

And yes, you do have to clear all history and cookies for each try.

I wish they'd change the green construct to the same thing they used for the first PFF and Sinestro. For that reason alone I feel the first is a better companion to Sinestro than this one.

I wish they'd change the green construct to the same thing they used for the first PFF and Sinestro. For that reason alone I feel the first is a better companion to Sinestro than this one.

Agreed, but I'm pretty sure this one is designed for the JL collectors.

Back