green lantern movie starring ryan reynolds, yay or nay?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reynolds has been great in Superhero movies, but Hal Jordan is a no-go for me. I see Jordan more as a younger Mel Gibson, Mark Harmon, or Tim Daly type. Since all 3 of them are older now, I can't really think of anyone else like them who could fill Hal's shoes.

Hating Ryan Reynolds is like punching a wheelchair handicap kid in the face with a brass knuckle. It's sick. Ryan's the best.

Check slashfilm.com, aintitcoolnews.com or just go to yahoo or google and type in Chris Nolan Superman reboot. This story dropped about two to three weeks ago. WB has hired him as a "godfather" to watch over the reboot which according to last account may be written by David S. Goyer and directed by Jonah Nolan, Chris's younger uber-comic book fan brother. Jonah co-wrote The Dark Knight screenplay with Chris based on the story by Chris and David. Jonah wrote the original short story that Chris went on to film as Memento and also had a hand in the writing of T4. If this is true, Chris would act as a producer guiding his baby brother through the directorial process. This would be Jonah's first time behind the camera. And this is a reboot that is not an origin story either. WB wants the film to begin with Superman already established in Metropolis jettisoning any connection to the Reeve/Donner/Singer films. Also, Lex Luthor and Brainiac are said to be up as foes. Jonah gets these characters and is not about to ____ it up. Hopefully, this will all come to pass.

Jrice where did you hear that Nolan's was doing a Superman reboot

Back