Green Lantern Life-Size Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It does look great. Nice improvement to the base color. It's almost black and reminds me of the classic Hal Jordan outfit with the prominent black midsection.

What edition number you get?

Got a problem?
2m5woNK.jpg

These together are super! (and super space eater). Congrats to whoever getting him :)

3KyC8E4.jpg

m1EUcWp.jpg

9pSFCZD.jpg

xPCa54J.jpg

WaM1Y7L.jpg

Nice! Those pics should move some of these.

If they release a Flash bust next the rest of these GL busts should sell out fairly soon.

cant wait to see the next superhero, hopefully in SDCC?

Those in hand shots look great, it's gonna make the flex pay wait agonizing!

lol sorry for that :) I believe several collectors are getting him tomorrow, be ready ;)

Damn, Hal got some sun. Look at that tan.

Thought it'd be easy to wait a little longer for mine to arrive....

I think I'm wrong.

Nah it's all good. I'm moving in a few months so he'll be sitting in the box anyway.
smart move flexing him :)

Damn, Hal got some sun. Look at that tan.

Thought it'd be easy to wait a little longer for mine to arrive....

I think I'm wrong.

Can't wait to get this tomorrow.

u will love it guys! I also got Harley today, didnt get the urge to unbox her yet, enough awesomeness today!

How can you not picture the main 7 JLA characters when looking at those 3 busts together? You are only short 4 busts of the most Elite DC display ever.

Those three busts look great together. I just simply can't get into the DC 1:1 bust line. Or can I??? No! There is no more room. Stop looking in this thread...

I'm not going there personally, don't have the drive or $$$ for a full 1/1 JLA display. I'm very happy with Bat and Supe busts but I will be seriously jelly when I see pics of the full 1/1 JLA.

I can live with the three only, but if the rest are really cool, then maybe. I dont have the space currently for all of them anyway :)

Back